Why join Quest?
We help you learn.
- Oracle Q&A sessions
- Digital events & conferences
- Blogs & white papers
- Special interest groups
- Digital forums
We develop your team.
We help your organization:
- Build skills
- Expand knowledge
- Increase efficiency
- Improve user experience
- Plan for the future
We connect you.
We give you access to:
- Expert product users
- Oracle strategy and product development teams
- Experienced solutions providers
Quest connects you to four active user communities:
Quest is trusted by users from:
Cloud Applications INNOVATE
September 14 - 16, 2021
Bring the team and save with a Corporate Pass!
Offering a blend of strategic insights and practical how-to learning, INNOVATE is where technology leaders, decision-makers, business users and technologists can hear what’s coming for HCM Cloud, ERP Cloud, SCM Cloud and CX Cloud, explore how Oracle Cloud Apps fit into their enterprise solutions strategy, learn how to leverage technology investments to drive business forward, dig into new releases, dive deep into practical learning, and get new ideas from customer case studies and best practices.
RECONNECT Dive Deep
October 4 - 7, 2021
Get hands on: workshops, demos, how-to, best practices and more
At RECONNECT Dive Deep, PeopleSoft users of all levels can dig into new releases, dive deep into practical learning, get new ideas from best practices and hone their core PeopleSoft skills during four jam-packed digital days of education and networking. Attendees can chat with the experts, connect with and learn from other users and meet solutions providers.
INFOCUS Dive Deep
October 18 - 21, 2021
Get hands on with JD Edwards: new releases, features & functionality
Build your JD Edwards skills, knowledge and expertise with 4 jam-packed days of hands-on digital education. At INFOCUS Dive Deep, you’ll learn directly from the JD Edwards experts: the Oracle teams who build your product, the partners who implement the latest features and functionality and the expert customers who successfully drive business value through their use of the product capabilities.
- JD Edwards
Heavily Modified Wilbur-Ellis Upgrades to 9.2 in 6 months!
Quest had a chance to speak with Ankur Goswami, Lead Developer, at Wilbur-Ellis about the company’s upgrade to 9.2 and the tools they used to plan and implement their upgrade. [su_checkmark-bullets] Wilbur-Ellis upgraded from 9.0 to 9.2 in 6 months…
How SRNS Used PeopleSoft Page and Field Configurator to Avoid Customizations
Savannah River Nuclear Solutions (SRNS) was able to leverage the PeopleSoft Page and Field Configurator in several use cases as an alternative to making customizations. [su_checkmark-bullets] SRNS leveraged Page and Field Configurator because the company has a priority on low…
How Moving to the Cloud Transformed ARRIS
By moving to the Cloud, ARRIS was able to transform their entire business, starting with HR and moving its way through the rest of the company. [su_checkmark-bullets] ARRIS’ move to Cloud was a choice that was made in order to…
There’s something in Quest for everyone. Technical and functional and strategic. Quest helps us get the most that we can from the Oracle products we purchase.
Director, Enterprise Applications at Washington Corporations
Join for free
Become part of the community. A Quest membership gives you access to:
- Four product communities: JD Edwards, Oracle Cloud, PeopleSoft and Database & Technology
- Several Quest-hosted Oracle user conferences: COLLABORATE, RECONNECT, INFOCUS, and SUMMIT
- A packed calendar of digital events featuring Oracle product leaders and industry innovators sharing roadmap insights, best practices, case studies and practical deep dive learning
- A regular schedule of webinars highlighting impactful customer stories, tips & tricks and hands-on learning
- News & updates via several popular blogs and 4 product-specific newsletters
- A robust content library, organized by product, that includes in-depth white papers, customer stories, how-to videos, training presentations and webinar recordings
- A host of special interest groups focused on industry verticals, hot topics and regional/country communities
- Active forums where users can post questions or answer another user’s query
- A comprehensive member directory that allows you to find and connect with other Oracle users by product, title, company or industry vertical
- Access to the solution provider directory that allows you to find Oracle product solution and service providers who can help you improve your business
- A friendly community of Oracle users who are committed to helping each other through their Oracle journeys