BLUEPRINT 4D Attendee Checklist
Now that you’ve registered, it’s time check off a few items to ensure you’re ready to kick off the week. Whether you’re an in-person attendee joining us in Vegas or a virtual attendee, we’ve got you covered!
We can’t wait for you to join us online! But, before you do, be sure to check off these items to make the most of your BLUEPRINT 4D experience.
- Log in to the BLUEPRINT 4D virtual portal using your attendee login credentials
- Set up your profile
- Build your agenda in the virtual portal
Hotels & Transportation
Limited rooms are available. Book early!
Save when you book a room at the MGM Grand and enjoy special rates just for BLUEPRINT 4D conference attendees. Attendees will receive a special link for discounted reservations in their B4D registration confirmation. See you in sunny Las Vegas!
MGM Grand – BLUEPRINT 4D Headquarters Hotel
3799 S Las Vegas Blvd // Las Vegas, NV 89109
Enjoy a comfortable, renovated room at the MGM Grand, located just steps from the BLUEPRINT 4D conference rooms and showfloor for the ultimate in convenience.
Download the BLUEPRINT 4D mobile app provided by Pheedloop
- Browse and search session schedule by date, time, track, format, and location and build your personal agenda
- Locate rooms, exhibitor showcase & exhibitor booths
- Browse and search exhibitor list by name, category, booth number and keyword
- Connect with other BLUEPRINT 4D attendees and send direct messages
Access the BLUEPRINT 4D virtual portal
To access the virtual portal, visit https://pheedloop.com/blueprint4d/login and log in using the attendee login credentials you received in an email from pheedloop.com with subject line “Welcome to BLUEPRINT 4D virtual program.
Once you have entered the virtual portal, create your profile and build your personal agenda.
BLUEPRINT 4D virtual program attendee orientation available soon!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What’s included with my full conference registration pass?
- Do I need a Quest membership to register?
- Should I book my hotel through Quest’s hotel block?
- How can I download the BLUEPRINT 4D mobile app?
- Are meals included in my registration?
- How do I update or cancel my registration? How do I submit a substitution request?
- What should I wear to the conference?
- Can I bring a guest to the conference?
- Is Wi-Fi available?
- How is Quest preparing its response to the Coronavirus concerns?
- Where do I access the virtual event?
- What if I can’t find the email with my login credentials?
- What should I do if I’m having connection issues?
- What if I lose sound?
- What can I edit on my profile?
- What time zone are the sessions in?
- How do I attend a session?
- How do I access a session recording?
- How long will the BLUEPRINT 4D recordings be available on the site?
- When will they be available to members on the Quest website in the content library?
In-Person Attendee FAQs
What’s included with my full conference registration pass?
- Entry and access to 250+ education sessions
- Conference general sessions and keynotes
- Special Interest Group (SIG) and networking sessions
- Exhibitor Showcase entrance (including Monday and Tuesday evening receptions)
- Morning coffee and afternoon refreshments throughout the week
- Lunch (Tuesday & Wednesday)
- BLUEPRINT 4D Party
- Orientation for new attendees
- Quest Speed Networking: 75 minutes of customized networking with your most compatible matches. Sign up during registration to attend.
- Access to Quest Hands on Labs and Workshop courses
- Executive invitation(s) to Quest Executive Forum event with key Oracle representatives
- Quest-opoly game with over 100 chances to win!
Do I need a Quest membership to register?
- Membership is not required, but Quest Members* do save significantly more than other attendees on event registration fees.
- And if your company joins Quest as Corporate Member prior to registering for conference, anyone at your company can receive the discounted member registration rate.
- Learn about Quest membership options, benefits and how to join.
* Individual and Corporate Quest members receive conference registration discounts.
Should I book my hotel through Quest’s hotel block?
Yes! Reserve your room at the MGM Grand today. Limited rooms are available at best rate, so book early!
How can I download the BLUEPRINT 4D mobile app?
After registering, you should have received an email with login credentials and a link to download the mobile app. Didn’t receive the email or misplaced it? Contact [email protected]
Are meals included in my registration?
Yes, the conference agenda lists conference meals, breaks and receptions.
How do I update or cancel my registration? How do I submit a substitution request?
You can use the myConference registration management portal for the most registration update needs.
If the myConference portal does not address your specific needs to update your registration, please email [email protected].
What should I wear to the conference?
We suggest wearing business casual attire. We also recommend bringing a sweater or jacket, in case meeting rooms are cooler than desired (meeting room temperatures are set at maximum seating capacity.)
Can I bring a guest to the conference?
Registrants may purchase guest passes to certain receptions for $100 during the registration process. Guest passes are not intended – and may not be used – for coworkers. Must be 21 or older to attend these receptions.
Is Wi-Fi available?
Yes, Wi-Fi is accessible in hotel sleeping rooms and conference meeting space. We will provide information on connecting to Wi-Fi in the conference meeting space onsite.
How is Quest preparing its response to the Corona virus concerns?
We are working closely with local health & safety departments and our partners on the ground in Las Vegas to ensure a safe and successful event. You can find more information about the BLUEPRINT 4D COVID updates here
Virtual Attendee FAQs
Where do I access the virtual event?
Log in to the virtual event with the credentials provided to you in the “Welcome to BLUEPRINT 4D virtual program” email you received after you registered for the event.
What if I can’t find the email with my login credentials?
No problem. Contact [email protected]
What should I do if I’m having connection issues?
Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Edge is supported. Internet Explorer is not a supported browser. If you encounter issues, refresh your browser. Also, be sure your browser settings are set to allow for microphone/camera capabilities in sessions where you need to interact. Lastly, you may want to disconnect from your VPN for best stability.
What if I lose sound?
If you lose sound or image, refresh your browser and close out of the session and rejoin!
What can I edit on my profile?
Profile Picture – we recommend a picture size of 700×700 pixels via JPG or PNG for the best quality.
What time zone are the sessions in?
When logged into the platform, the sessions will appear in the same time zone as your computer (i.e. local time).
How do I attend a session?
A few minutes prior to the start of a session, a blue “Join Now” button will appear where you can access the session.
How do I access a session recording?
Once a session has ended, a blue “View Recording” button will appear next to the session listing.
How long will the BLUEPRINT 4D recordings be available on the site?
They will be available two weeks post event and after that they will be moved into the Quest Oracle Community website for Quest members.
When will they be available to members on the Quest website in the content library?
They will be uploaded two weeks post event.