Bring the team and save BIG with a corporate pass! Learn more
BLUEPRINT 4D Networking & Special Programs
BLUEPRINT 4D is your opportunity to connect, discuss and share with Oracle team members and other Oracle JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, Cloud Apps, Commerce and Database & Technology users. Choose from a range of networking opportunities like Speed Networking, Coffee & Connect, workshops, roundtable discussions, showfloor receptions, Executive Forums and more!
Attendees who are interested in Speed Networking, Women in Technology, Exam Cram, Workshops, and/or Executive Forum will need to pre-register for the event(s) during the BLUEPRINT 4D registration process. Already registered? Log into the myConference registration portal to pre-register.
- Workshops and Hands-on Labs: Start your week off at BLUEPRINT 4D by joining in one of the JD Edwards, Database & Tech or general workshops and hands-on-labs. Attendees will have the opportunity to join other Oracle product users in a hands-on work session environment presented by Oracle, dive deep into current product topics and scenarios, and ask questions along the way. Learn more
- Speed Networking: Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in a 90 minute Speed Networking session which enhances the traditional value of face-to-face networking by utilizing an advanced matching software. Participants will complete a 2-3-minute survey a few weeks before conference and then will receive a customized scheduled of meetings with their highest compatible matches.
- Quest Special Interest Groups: Discuss, network and share best practices with other Oracle users in the community who share your product interest by participating in a Special Interest Group.
- Coffee & Connect: Take a break and chat with other attendees in this casual 30-minute meet-up. Share what you’ve learned, what sessions you’re excited about or just shoot the breeze!
- Roundtables: Gather around for several product and topic-based discussion sessions with other Oracle product users.
- Exhibitor Showcase Receptions: Visit the showfloor Monday & Tuesday evening for food, drinks, games and networking.
- Attendee Party: Wrap up a great week of learning and networking in style at Hakkasan, the premier Las Vegas Night Club located in the MGM Grand hotel. Join Quest and other attendees for a night of fun, drinks, music and more great conversation. Come early! Capacity is limited! *
* “Exhibit Hall Only” attendees restricted
- Executive Forum: Join us for a full day executive strategy session designed for Director, VP and C-level attendees currently using JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, Oracle Cloud apps or Database & Technology products. Learn more
- Headshot Booth: Getting a new professional headshot has never been so easy (or FREE!) Visit this networking hub in the Exhibitor Showcase. Simply smile and walk away with great, professional photos.
- Escape Room: Bring your team or come make new friends at the BLUEPRINT 4D Escape Room. Located in the Exhibitor Showcase, this immersive adventure combines puzzles and clues in an interactive mystery format.
- Women in Technology Lunch: Join an exciting panel of women in the technology field at a luncheon providing a forum to discuss personal experiences and strategies for success.Sponsored by: