March 30 - April 1, 2021
Insights. Information. Education.
Designed exclusively for the Oracle Database community.
Presented by the Quest IOUG Database & Technology Community
Networking at INSYNC
Find old friends and make new connections as the Quest IOUG community comes together again at INSYNC. We’ve got plenty of ways for you to engage with other attendees in informal virtual networking activities – take a look!
- Coffee & Connect – Start off your morning with a hot cup ‘o joe and some conversation with fellow attendees around shared interests and hot topics during this casual 30-minute meet-up to get you prepped for the day.
- Roundtables – Join in a facilitated open forum to exchange information and ideas around a specific issue, topic, or task.
- Special Interest Groups – Join a conversation hosted by one of our Database & Tech SIG leaders and engage with other users that share your interests.
- Quest Networking Lounges – Connect with other attendees in our popular Quest lounges, organized around a variety of hot topics. Ask questions, chat with peers, access helpful resources and network with product experts.
- Attendee Match sponsored by Dell Technologies – Join these sessions to be matched with another attendee based on a shared topic of interest, and connect with each other via video conference.
- Exhibitor Showcase – Chat with solutions providers in our interactive virtual expo! Dedicated Exhibitor Showcase hours enable you to visit booths to see live streaming demos, get your questions asked, download collateral, and explore what products and services could work for you and your company.
- Quest-opoly – Our popular game is back – now virtual! Play Quest-opoly by visiting and interacting with the exhibitors in the Exhibitor Showcase for a chance to win cool prizes.
- INSYNC Party sponsored by IBM – Join us in the Exhibitor Showcase for 90 minutes of entertainment, games, prizes, networking and more at the INSYNC 21 party!
Quest makes you better.
Better informed. Better at your job. Better connected.
Quest helps you:
- We connect you to technology leaders and companies driving innovation through Oracle products
- We bring IT strategists, product users and developers together with Oracle teams and vendor experts for discussion and learning
- We provide access to the Oracle teams that matter – those who develop the technology roadmaps, define product release requirements and develop your products
- We help companies make better decisions faster and equip their teams for transformation and modernization