Present at INFOCUS Dive Deep
JD Edwards announced many new features and functionalities at INFOCUS Envision, how are you and your teams using them? Share your experience and insights with others!
Looking forward to INFOCUS Dive Deep? We are! We appreciate the contribution of your expertise to the INFOCUS program, and are looking forward to your presentation.
- September 27, 2021 – Speaker Draft Due
- October 18, 2021 – Speaker Final Draft Due
- September 21, 2021 – Speaker Training Webinar
Speaking at INFOCUS Dive Deep is a great way to share your knowledge, meet new people, and give back to the community. Plus, primary speakers are eligible to receive a FREE conference pass (some rules apply).
This year’s conference focuses on:
- EnterpriseOne 18.104.22.168
- One-Click Provisioning
- UX One
- JD Edwards World
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Real Estate
- Human Capital Management
- Enterprise Asset Management
Benefits of presenting at INFOCUS Dive Deep
As an accepted primary presenter at INFOCUS Dive Deep, you’ll earn these exciting benefits:
Primary Customer Speakers: You will receive complimentary full-conference registration including access to all breakout sessions, keynotes, and official networking events once you have accepted the session and submitted in your session materials.
Primary Exhibiting or Sponsoring Vendor Speakers: You will receive complimentary full-conference registration valid October 18 – 21, 2021, including access to all breakout sessions, keynotes and official networking events once you have accepted the session and submitted in your session materials.
- Your company must have a signed contract submitted for October 18 – 21, 2021 in order to be considered an Exhibiting/Sponsoring Vendor.
- Please note: Vendors may only attend INFOCUS Dive Deep if they have a 2021 membership with Quest and if they are sponsoring and/or exhibiting at INFOCUS Dive Deep.
Non-Exhibitor/Sponsor Vendor Speakers: You will not be able to present/participate in INFOCUS Dive Deep. If you are interested in speaking/participating please reach out to Michael Marks
All speakers will receive:
- A profile in the Speakers section of the agenda builder and networking platform, through which supplementary materials can be shared.
- Customer Speakers – individuals who work for a company/organization that utilizes at least one (1) Oracle product or service in a business capacity, and does not re-sell services, support, Oracle products or complimentary products to its customers.
- Vendor Speakers – individuals who work for a company that sells products, services, support or other complimentary offerings to Oracle products or services.
- Primary Speakers – the lead presenter listed in the session information. Please note, there can only be one primary speaker per presentation.