Present at INNOVATE
Have you optimized operations, increased agility or improved services using Oracle Cloud Applications? Share your hard-earned insights with other users!
At INNOVATE, attendees get strategic insight and actionable learning as product users, technology leaders and industry innovators share expertise, case studies, tips and tricks, best practices and more with the Oracle Cloud Applications Community.
Have you transformed your inventory management, shipping processes or automation using Oracle SCM Cloud? Tell other users how you did it!
How has Oracle HCM Cloud helped you overcome staffing or remote work challenges? We’d love to hear your lessons learned!
Speaking at INNOVATE is a great way to share your knowledge, meet new people, and give back to the community. Plus, primary speakers are eligible to receive a FREE full conference pass (some rules apply).
This year’s conference focuses on:
- Process Management
- User Experience
- Artificial Intelligence
Analytics, BI, and Big Data
Real-time analysis and visualization of data is enabling enterprises worldwide to make quick and effective business decisions – not just in response to trends, but by predicting them before they become obvious. Attendees can learn more about both on-premise and cloud technologies supporting Big Data, BI, and Oracle’s Analytics. Learn from Experts in managing the tools and technologies to create data integrations and governance standards bringing the skills of data science to your organization.
- Cloud Analytics, BI and Big Data
- Data Science
- Data Warehouse
- On-Premise Analytics, BI and Big Data
Today’s customers have high expectations. The need to deliver a seamless, personalized and immediate customer experience has never been more important. Creating profitable, loyal customers is the goal of Cloud Customer Experience applications — customers who will continue to buy from you when a competitive alternative exists. Gain insight and guidance from your peers who are setting the standard for customer-centric business transformations.
- Customer Data Management
- CX PaaS for SaaS
- Sales Performance Management
Every day there’s another news story about IoT, Blockchain, AI, Machine Learning – a whole host of new opportunities and new challenges. If you’re wondering what these technologies mean to your day, you’re not alone. In these sessions, we’ll help to dig through the buzzwords and get to a real definition of how these technologies work, and how they’re changing your day and your business.
- Artificial Intelligence
Developing a forecast, budget or plan or closing the books is necessary to an organization’s financial well-being but isn’t sufficient to allow decision makers to function more efficiently and to make better decisions. Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) solutions provide an architecture that supports financial planning, budgeting and forecasting; consolidation and close; profitability and cost analysis; strategic modeling; and reporting and analysis. This track examines how cloud EPM solutions help improve decision making.
- Cloud Essbase
- Cloud Financial Close & Consolidation
- Cloud Profitability & Cost Management
- Cloud Reporting & Analysis
- EPM PaaS for SaaS
- Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting
You’ve made the decision to modernize your financial and operational processes in the cloud. Streamline your enterprise business processes with ERP Cloud. With ERP Cloud, you can increase productivity, lower costs, and improve controls. ERP is a very broad area, covering many back-office processes that are critical to the success of your business.
- ERP Financials
- ERP PaaS for SaaS
- ERP Procurement
- Project Financial Management
- Risk Management
As HCM technology evolves faster than ever, HR leaders increasingly seek solutions to try to figure out ways to align more strategically with the latest technologies. One recent trend is to migrate systems to a single, global HR solution to help better manage a wide-ranging workforce. Learn how your solution could be Oracle HCM Cloud which will enable innovation and growth while keeping employees engaged and informed to adapt quickly to an agile business environment.
- HCM PaaS for SaaS
- Human Resource
- Talent Management
- Work Life Solutions
- Workforce Management
- Workforce Rewards
Discover how Oracle’s Supply Chain Management Cloud delivers the visibility, insights, and capabilities you need to create your own intelligent supply chain, including product innovation, strategic material sourcing, outsourced manufacturing, integrated logistics, omni-channel fulfillment, and integrated demand and supply planning.
- Order Management
- Product Lifecycle Management
- SCM PaaS for SaaS
- Supply Chain & Collaboration
INNOVATE Session Types
Mix and max your sessions for a flexible, custom experience!
- Customer Case Study: Explain how you or your company have successfully leveraged a specific product, tool, or process. Pass along first-hand tips and tricks, lessons learned, and advice.
- Insights Talk: Looking to inspire? This traditional lecture format introduces an innovative idea or creative solution to a challenging technology problem.
- Panel Discussion: Perspective is everything! Be a part of a moderated lineup of 3-4 subject matter experts sharing different perspectives on a specific topic of interest.
- Roundtable Discussion: Exchange information and ideas around a specific issue, topic or task in this facilitated open forum.
- Special Interest Group: Engage with “your people.” Host a conversation to explore shared interests and hot topics.
- Workshops: Dive deep in these hands-on sessions that walk you step-by-step through specific techniques and skills in a field.
Benefits of presenting at INNOVATE
As an accepted primary presenter at INNOVATE, you’ll earn these exciting benefits:
Primary Customer Speakers: You will receive complimentary full-conference registration including access to all breakout sessions, keynotes, and official networking events once you have accepted the session and submitted in your session materials.
Primary Exhibiting or Sponsoring Vendor Speakers: You will receive complimentary full-conference registration valid September 14 – 16, 2021, including access to all breakout sessions, keynotes and official networking events once you have accepted the session and submitted in your session materials.
- Your company must have a signed contract submitted for September 14 – 16, 2021 in order to be considered an Exhibiting/Sponsoring Vendor.
- Please note: Vendors may only attend INNOVATE if they have a 2021 membership with Quest and if they are sponsoring and/or exhibiting at INNOVATE.
Non-Exhibitor/Sponsor Vendor Speakers: You will not be able to present/participate in INNOVATE. If you are interested in speaking/participating please reach out to Michael Marks
All speakers will receive:
- A profile in the Speakers section of the agenda builder and networking platform, through which supplementary materials can be shared.
- Customer Speakers – individuals who work for a company/organization that utilizes at least one (1) Oracle product or service in a business capacity, and does not re-sell services, support, Oracle products or complimentary products to its customers.
- Vendor Speakers – individuals who work for a company that sells products, services, support or other complimentary offerings to Oracle products or services.
- Primary Speakers – the lead presenter listed in the session information. Please note, there can only be one primary speaker per presentation.