August 10 - August 12, 2021
Insights. Information. Education.
A dedicated Oracle Commerce event.
Call for presentations closes May 4
Present at INSIGHT
At INSIGHT, attendees get strategic insight and actionable learning as product users, technology leaders and industry innovators share expertise, case studies, tips and tricks, best practices and more with the Oracle Community.
Speaking at INSIGHT is a great way to share your knowledge, meet new people, and give back to the community. Plus, primary speakers are eligible to receive a FREE full conference pass (some rules apply).
This year’s conference focuses on:
- Commerce Cloud
- Migration to Cloud
- Workflow tools
- Total commerce
Call for Presentations is now open!
Oracle ATG Web Commerce provides an open, server-side environment for building and deploying dynamic, personalized applications for the web and other communication channels, such as email and wireless devices.
Oracle Endeca Commerce is designed to empower retailers to deliver a superior selling experience that will drive more clicks and conversions.
Oracle Commerce Cloud
Oracle Commerce Cloud moves business online and enrich the buying experience with data from your CRM and back-office systems.
Oracle Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ)
Oracle Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) guides customers through a step-by-step process of entering a correctly configured and fully detailed purchase order.
INSIGHT Session Types
Mix and max your sessions for a flexible, custom experience!
- Customer Case Study: Explain how you or your company have successfully leveraged a specific product, tool, or process. Pass along first-hand tips and tricks, lessons learned, and advice.
- Insights Talk: Looking to inspire? This traditional lecture format introduces an innovative idea or creative solution to a challenging technology problem.
- Panel Discussion: Perspective is everything! Be a part of a moderated lineup of 3-4 subject matter experts sharing different perspectives on a specific topic of interest.
- Roundtable Discussion: Exchange information and ideas around a specific issue, topic or task in this facilitated open forum.
- Special Interest Group: Engage with “your people.” Host a conversation to explore shared interests and hot topics.
Benefits of presenting at INSIGHT
As an accepted primary presenter at INSIGHT, you’ll earn these exciting benefits:
Primary Customer Speakers: You will receive complimentary full-conference registration including access to all breakout sessions, keynotes, and official networking events once you have accepted the session and submitted in your session materials.
Primary Exhibiting or Sponsoring Vendor Speakers: You will receive complimentary full-conference registration valid August 8 – 10, 2021, including access to all breakout sessions, keynotes and official networking events once you have accepted the session and submitted in your session materials.
- Your company must have a signed contract submitted for August 8 – 10, 2021 in order to be considered an Exhibiting/Sponsoring Vendor.
- Please note: Vendors may only attend INSIGHT if they have a 2021 membership with Quest and if they are sponsoring and/or exhibiting at INSIGHT.
Non-Exhibitor/Sponsor Vendor Speakers: You will not be able to present/participate in INSIGHT. If you are interested in speaking/participating please reach out to Michael Marks
All speakers will receive:
- A profile in the Speakers section of the agenda builder and networking platform, through which supplementary materials can be shared.
- Customer Speakers – individuals who work for a company/organization that utilizes at least one (1) Oracle product or service in a business capacity, and does not re-sell services, support, Oracle products or complimentary products to its customers.
- Vendor Speakers – individuals who work for a company that sells products, services, support or other complimentary offerings to Oracle products or services.
- Primary Speakers – the lead presenter listed in the session information. Please note, there can only be one primary speaker per presentation.