July 21 - July 23, 2020
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch
St. Louis, MO
Register for RECONNECT 20 today to save up to 40%!
Present at RECONNECT 20
We want to hear from you! Share your stories, insights, expertise and experience with the Quest Oracle Community. Selected speakers are eligible to receive a free full conference pass (some rules apply).
- Selected presenters will receive a complimentary registration* to the conference
* Vendor companies must be exhibiting or sponsoring to be able to present
- If you are a primary presenter, you must upload your slide deck before you receive your complimentary conference registration
Access your presentation
Accept your session, make edits to your presentation and upload your slide deck via the link below:
Benefits of presenting at RECONNECT 20
As an accepted primary presenter at RECONNECT 20, you’ll earn these exciting benefits:
Primary Customer Speakers will receive complimentary full-conference registration valid July 21st – 23rd, 2020 including access to all breakout sessions, keynotes, conference meals and official networking events. (you must book your hotel through the conference website or receive a $100 USD fee).
Primary Vendor Speakers will receive complimentary full-conference registration valid July 21st – 23rd, 2020 including access to all breakout sessions, keynotes, conference meals and official networking events (you must book your hotel through the conference website or receive a $100 USD fee).
Please note: Vendors may only attend RECONNECT if they have a 2020 membership with Quest and if they are sponsoring and/or exhibiting at RECONNECT.
All speakers will receive:
- A profile in the Speakers section of the RECONNECT agenda builder and networking app, through which supplementary materials can be shared.
- An “official speaker” badge to use in highlighting your participation with your online networks.
- Customer Speakers – individuals who work for a company/organization that utilizes at least one (1) Oracle product or service in a business capacity, and does not re-sell services, support, Oracle products or complimentary products to its customers.
- Vendor Speakers – individuals who work for a company that sells products, services, support or other complimentary offerings to Oracle products or services.
- Primary speakers – the lead presenter listed in the session information. Please note, there can only be one primary speaker per presentation.
We want to hear from you! Selected speakers are eligible to receive a free full conference pass. Submit a presentation here.
RECONNECT 20 Education Tracks & Hot Topics
RECONNECT 20 features multiple education tracks across a range of PeopleSoft topics. In particular, the Quest PeopleSoft Community has a need for education from the following topics.
- Enterprise Service Automation
- Financial Management
- Human Capital Management
- Procurement (SRM)
- Supply Chain Management
- Tools and Technology
Tailor PeopleSoft to meet your unique needs, without customizations that are costly to build and maintain.
Give your users a modern UI and the flexibility to use PeopleSoft applications on any device.
Deliver new features to your business faster.
PeopleSoft in the Cloud
Rapidly deploy PeopleSoft environments while Oracle manages the infrastructure. This will allow you to use your configuration, customization, and data of PeopleSoft while Oracle handles the hardware and storage. Learn the value of PeopleSoft on Oracle Cloud, how to migrate, best practices, and lessons learned as companies embark on this journey.
Enterprise Resource Planning
Reduce costs by automating and centralizing global transactional processes and your entire system through Enterprise Service Automation, Financial Management, Maintenance, Procurement (SRM), and Supply Chain Management.
Human Capital Management
Increase productivity, accelerate business performance, and lower your cost of ownership.
Tools and Technology
Build and configure PeopleSoft applications quickly and easily