May 27 - June 18, 2020
Community Education Weeks
Call for presentations has closed. Selected speakers will be notified of their acceptance in April. Don’t forget – selected speakers are eligible to receive a free full conference pass.
- Selected presenters will receive a complimentary registration* to the full event
* Vendor companies must be exhibiting or sponsoring to be able to present
- If you are a primary presenter, you must upload your slide deck before you receive your complimentary registration
Download the slide template
Make edits to your presentation using the official Quest Forum Digital Event speaker template:
Benefits of presenting at Quest Forum Digital Event
As an accepted primary presenter at Quest Forum Digital Event you’ll earn these exciting benefits:
Primary Customer Speakers will receive complimentary full-conference registration valid May 27th – June 18th, 2020 including access to all breakout sessions, keynotes, and official networking events.
Primary Vendor Speakers will receive complimentary full-conference registration valid May 27th – June 18th, 2020 including access to all breakout sessions, keynotes, and official networking events.
- Customer Speakers – individuals who work for a company/organization that utilizes at least one (1) Oracle product or service in a business capacity, and does not re-sell services, support, Oracle products or complimentary products to its customers.
- Vendor Speakers – individuals who work for a company that sells products, services, support or other complimentary offerings to Oracle products or services.
- Primary Speakers – the lead presenter listed in the session information. Please note, there can only be one primary speaker per presentation.