ORACLE CLOUD ERP
ERP – Feature Highlights for Oracle Fusion Cloud Joint Venture Management in 22D, 23A, and 23B
Join our product managers and learn about Joint Venture Management’s new features, improvements, and changes introduced in 22D, 23A, and 23B.
Learn how to:
- Easily define the terms and conditions of carried interest agreements, accurately track the distributions affected by the agreement, and report on carried interest for the partners in the agreement using new Carried Interest Agreement processing;
- Efficiently manage Joint Venture Definitions with a new user experience that guides the user through the steps of creating or updating the terms and conditions of the joint venture;
- Satisfy your joint venture reporting needs with operational reporting of joint venture transactions and distributions with a new subject area for joint ventures in Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI) and a new Joint Interest Billing Report in BI Publisher;
- Accelerate reversals of processed distributions due to partner disputes or corrections to the joint venture configuration using new manual and mass distribution reversal processes.
- Karen L. Brown, Director, Financials Product Management, Oracle Cloud ERP
- Arpit Zelawat, Senior Product Manager, Oracle Cloud ERP
PLEASE NOTE: In order to attend this event, you must be an Oracle Cloud Customer Connect community member. If you are not a member, register here to join.