ORACLE CLOUD OCI
OCI – Cloud Coaching: Connecting Cloud and Database: Unleashing Possibilities with PL/SQL SDK
Oracle cloud services are typically managed through the OCI console, but as cloud computing becomes the new norm for application development, developers are using SDKs such as Java, Python, and .NET to manage and automate cross service business flows. The Oracle database has historically and continues to be a preferred platform for application development, and where databases are concerned, SQL and PL/SQL is preferable to Python as a development language. The ability, within a database application such as APEX, to manage and utilize other cloud services outside the database using the PL/SQL SDK opens up many interesting possibilities.
In this hands on session we will:
- Provide an overview of the PL/SQL SDK and how authentication works
- Walk-through code comparison of a Python SDK program and the equivalent PL/SQL SDK script
- Demo practical uses for the PL/SQL SDK
- Derrick Cameron, Master Principal Cloud Architect, Oracle
- Steven Nichols, Master Principal Cloud Architect, Oracle
PLEASE NOTE: In order to attend this event, you must be an Oracle Cloud Customer Connect community member. If you are not a member, register here to join.