Learn different data management offering available in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure(OCI) such as DbaaS VM, Bare Metal DB, ExaCS, Autonomous Databases and considerations while choosing one over other. Ways to migrate to OCI using available CLI’s and approaches. Designing for maximum Consolidation, Maximum Availability Architecture and Disaster Recovery for Oracle workloads in OCI with lower TCO. Automated Backups, Patching, Tools to manage databases on OCI, Performance management using Oracle’s supported tools. Discuss various OCI’s constructs such as availability domains Virtual Cloud Network and design considerations for deploying workload, designing across regions and Fault Domains to provide maximum protection and fault tolerance. Various options will be discussed including available DB/DBO such as Oracle RAC, Active Data Guard, Database In-memory, Multitenant , Security options, Multiple App/web Tier Nodes, Load Balancer and replication across regions to create disaster recovery site.
- Learn about various data management options provided by Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and associated use cases while architecting solution on OCI.
- Learn tools and approaches to migrate databases from on premise or other cloud vendor to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Learn how to use various options including Oracle RAC, Active Data Guard, Database In-memory, Multitenant, Multiple App/web Tier Nodes, Load Balancer and replication across regions to create a highly scalable deployment.
- Learn how OCI platform makes it easy to create and maintain disaster recovery site using Oracle Active Data Guard Technology and automation.
- Learn about architecting maximum Availability Architecture for designing data management solution on
Presented by Bal Sharma, Oracle
Part of 2019 Cloud Webinar Series. Click here to look at the full agenda!