As organizations look to enable their employees to be more productive and take advantage of Oracle mobile solutions like Fluid UI; expanding users’ access to PeopleSoft Employee Self-Service to the open internet has rapidly become a critical business objective. The issue remains – how do you maintain strict data security policies when access to ESS is available outside your firewall? Balancing the desire for additional productivity, along with the increased threat exposure can be daunting, as organizations look to fully leverage their investment in PeopleSoft.
In this insightful session, PeopleSoft security expert, Greg Wendt will demonstrate how to:
- Protect your publicly-facing PeopleSoft applications from cybercriminals gaining access through phished credentials or brute force attacks
- Natively integrate SAML technology for central identification control via your current IdP (Active Directory, ADFS, Azure, Shibboleth, OKTA, etc.)
- Embed multi-factor authentication challenges inside PeopleSoft transactions (pages, fields, etc.) to further control access to sensitive information
- Dynamically control privilege and access to systems based on context (corporate/remote network, known/unknown device, etc.)
- Maintain strict governance, risk, and compliance policies with expanded access
Presented by Greg Wendt, Executive Director, Security Solutions, Appsian