Whether you’re running JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, E-Business, or other Oracle applications, your ERP connects with other critical applications and systems.
Attend this webinar and learn from three hands-on experts how they use Tidal AutomationTM to get the most out of their ERP in complex, multi-system environments. Find out how state-of-the-art workload automation can orchestrate your ERP systems and improve data management, business intelligence, and operational output.
In this webinar, you’ll learn about:
- Using Tidal to automate and orchestrate your Oracle ERP with other systems in complex multi-application enterprise environments — all within a single interface
- Meeting or exceeding SLAs in mission-critical business processes
- Achieving integrated visibility and control over your entire business workload environment
Learn from these long-time Tidal Automation ERP customers:
- Diane Miller, Senior Systems & Telecom Analyst, Ahlstrom-Munksjo
- Jon Fredrickson, JDE CNC Manager, Oshkosh Corporation
- Derrick Au, Tidal Consultant, Otis Elevator Company
Presented by Diane Miller, Jon Fredrickson & Derrick Au