Cloud Customer Connect Events are webinars targeted to Oracle Cloud customers that cover a wide range of Applications and Infrastructure topics.
Membership is required to join these events. If you are not yet a member, click here to get started.
In this session, you’ll learn how to gain instant access to monitor and administer one or many databases, whether they are on-premises, or in Oracle cloud using OCI Database Management cloud service. You will see deep capabilities for monitoring, troubleshooting, and managing groups of databases as one whether they are unrelated operational databases, development or test databases, or databases belonging to an application group. You will see demonstrations of typical database workflows;
- Monitoring dashboards for individual or groups of databases
- Monitoring Exadata Database Machine and RAC-based systems
- Find and fix SQL tuning issues rapidly with the Performance Hub and SQL Tuning Advisor
Join this session to interact with Oracle experts, see demos, and get answers to your questions.
- Timothy Mooney, Senior Principal Product Marketing Director, OCI
- Kathryn Jennings, Senior Principal Product Manager, OCI
- Steven Lemme, Senior Principal Product Manager, OCI
- Sriram Vrinda, Principal Product Manager, OCI
- David Le Roy, Director, Product Management, OCI
Registration is required. You MUST use your Cloud Customer Connect account email to register.
Each registration link is unique to the emailid approved for the event and is valid on a single device only – DO NOT share the unique Zoom link received after registration is complete.
Once you register, you can save the “Add to ICS” file from the Zoom confirmation email.
The replay and slide deck will be available from this event posting within 24 hours following the live session.