Any PeopleSoft Implementation, Upgrade, Update, or Optimization will face challenges related to customizations. Elire has developed a proprietary process that groups customized online objects into “customization buckets” organized by the associated PeopleSoft Component.
Key Questions You May Be Facing:
– How do you begin to make sense of the potentially vast number of PeopleSoft Enhancements?
How many customizations do we have?
– What type of customizations are in your system?
– How are customized objects grouped together to provide full visibility to your customizations?
– Could some of your customizations now be replaced with delivered functionality?
– How can you more efficiently manage scope, project effort, and resource capacity?
This suite of tools allows for detailed tracking and management of all Scope Objects through the project lifecycle for PeopleSoft Implementations, Upgrades, PUM Updates, Optimizations, and other project efforts. This session will showcase how Elire’s accelerator tools can tackle these key issues and accelerate upgrade and implementations timelines. Explore how these tools can help your organization by registering for this session today!
Speakers: Jeff Hilliard, Elire Inc., Partner and On-Premis Center of Excellence Lead Ryan Martiny, Elire Inc., PeopleSoft Practice Lead