Automation is a big change for accounts payable departments. But it shouldn’t be scary if you carefully manage the change. Join us on September 13 at 2:00 PM EST for a live webinar that will provide attendees with a step-by-step guide to creating an effective change management plan for automation. Topics covered will include navigating the stages of an implementation project, aligning stakeholders, critical deliverables, setting effective deadlines, assigning responsibility, and avoiding common dependency traps.
What you will learn:
- The pitfalls of a poor change management strategy
- Strategies for aligning stakeholders
- How to overcome the most common objections to automation
- Tips to training front-line staff on a new system
- How one organization successfully managed change
Presented by Mark Brousseau, President, Brousseau & Associates & Bruno Vande Vyvre, Solution Manager, Canon Information & Imaging Solutions