The past 5 years have seen major functionality and technology enhancements for JD Edwards Asset Intensive Industry customers. Technology enhancements such as Orchestrator and UXOne, the release of the CAM Performance Plus module which competes with the likes of Maximo and Infor/DataStream, 2nd-Generation JDE-centric Mobile Apps, etc.
In this discussion, we will explore how Asset Intensive Industries are finally adopting this technology footprint to produce their single most valuable product…Equipment Availability.
As operating budgets constrict and pressures for greater profitability and equipment availability and utilization increase, these tools will help you present practical options for leveraging your JD Edwards investment to help meet your Operations and Maintenance goals.
- + Pulp & Paper
- + Oil & Gas
- + Utilities
- + Manufacturing Operations
- + Mining and Construction
- + Pharmaceutical
- Discuss the new CAM Performance Plus module in JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and how it exceeds not only the capabilities of the basic Capital Asset Management (CAM) module, but also exceeds the capabilities of many “best of breed” solutions.
- Demonstrate 2nd Generation Mobile Solutions for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne. These aren’t “apps” they are Mobile Tools that are purpose-built to enable your business processes for workers that aren’t expected to be “JD Edwards experts”
- Case Studies of recent Asset Intensive Projects in all of these industries.
Presented by Scott Hollowell, CEO and Director of Solutions, Asset Management