Last month we told you about Modern Business Experience (MBX) in Chicago, March 23–26, 2020. This is a conference for CX, finance, HR, and supply chain professionals – a showcase for Oracle’s cloud applications. Each of the four product areas has its own targeted programs where attendees can focus on their specialty or choose to sample several content areas. Many of us have already registered to attend.
- Main Stage Speakers: Oracle CEO Safra Catz, who’s recently picked up additional leadership responsibilities, will address the crowd. Expect home-town flavor from Chicago Bulls and Chicago Bears executives, plus the prestige of The New York Times Chief Marketing Officer.
- Customer Spotlight: Over 100 sessions promise insight from customers sharing real stories about challenges and successes using Oracle cloud applications. Some partners and many well-known companies will be represented.
- Industry Forums: Participate in one of several industry-specific sessions in fields including Financial Services, Healthcare, Higher Education, Manufacturing, Retail/CPG, and State & Local Government.
- [email protected]: Hear how the global company runs its entire enterprise in the cloud with CX, ERP, HCM, and SCM.
- Ask the Experts: Get individual, real-time guidance from subject matter experts onsite.
- Future Of Series: Industry trends, business drivers, and how to prepare for what’s next.
- Professional development: Learn from Oracle University instructors at no additional cost. Many HR and finance sessions will qualify for professional credits from SHRM and NASBA.
- Networking: We’re looking forward to professional activities like the Women in Finance/Supply Chain lunches as well as some of the more casual offerings, like scenic city runs and workouts led by certified trainers.
- Appreciation Event: This block party celebration allows guests to sample different experiences at four buzzy locations only steps apart. Each venue has a totally different vibe.
- Experience Hub: In a space the size of eight football fields, the hub will be home to mini-theater sessions, partner exhibitions, Oracle demos, customer activations, and receptions. This is also where you’ll find us at the Quest table.
We’ll see you there! If you haven’t already registered, use code QUEST for $995, half off the onsite rate. Book before February 21 and secure discounted accommodations while rooms are still available.