Quest Cloud Application Member Highlights - April 2022
Posted by Luke Hodges
- Last updated 4/04/22
Happy April to all our Quest members! Below is some key information about your membership.
Spring 2022 Learning Series: Transformation and Modernization
The most successful teams and businesses are always poised for positive change. Whether you’re an IT or business leader looking to transform your team or organization, or an Oracle end-user looking to get caught up on the latest product capabilities, Quest’s Transformation and Modernization series can help you get there.
Join us this spring for a series of FREE webinars hosted by industry thought leaders and technical experts, as they dissect some of the skills and tools needed for transformation and modernization.
The series kicks off April 14 with Chris Laping presenting “Why Vulnerable Trust is Important to Transformation.” Get more information and register for the series sessions here.
Check out our new Event Hubs!
We collected the content from each of our events and organized it to help you find the information you need.
Trending Content on Quest:
- Meet the BLUEPRINT 4D speakers: A conversation with Oracle’s Yvette Cameron
- Oracle Customer Spotlight featuring Oracle Red Bull Racing
- [email protected]: Rob Tarkoff on our CX transformation
Cloud Customer Connect Sessions
- Coaches Corner – Embark On Journeys Office Hours – April 1
- Extract – Outbound Integration Functionality & Troubleshooting – April 7
- Introducing Oracle Process Automation for Journeys – April 8
- Virtual Summit: The Future of Employee Experience Is Now (Americas) – April 13
- What’s New in Oracle Vocado Student Financial Planning in 22B – April 6
- Virtual Summit: Redefine Best in a World of Change (Americas) – April 12
- Oracle Cloud EPM – How Cloud EPM Can Answer your ESG/Sustainability Reporting Requirements – April 7
- What’s New in EPM Cloud Platform – April 14
- Introducing EPM Task Manager for Planning – April 14
- Data Integration Update – April 21
- You’ve Heard All About It. Now See Freeform in Action! – April 28
- Self Service Procurement Cloud: Procure Goods and Services Using the Responsive Self Service Procurement Application – April 13
- Product Management Cloud 22B Release Overview – April 18
Please note: PLEASE NOTE: In order to attend these sessions, you must be an Oracle Cloud Customer Connect community member.
Upcoming SIG and RUG meetings:
- Oracle Public Sector (OPS) HCM – April 5
- HCM Cloud Roundtable – Challenges with Release 22A – April 14
- Oracle Public Sector (OPS) Financials – April 14
- Cloud Computing SIG – April 21
Save the dates:
- Join the Conversation with PeopleSoft and Cloud HCM Experts – April 7
- BLUEPRINT 4D – June 6 – 9, MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV
- Database & Tech Forum
- JD Edwards Forum
- Oracle Cloud Apps Forum
- PeopleSoft Forum
- Oracle Commerce Program
- Quest’s calendar of events, including conferences & digital events, webinars, SIG and regional meetings, workshops, etc. can be found here.
Welcome to the new Quest Oracle Community members that joined in March!
- T. Kearney, Inc.
- Australian Vintage
- BAE Systems Inc
- California State University
- Daniels Associates Inc
- Delaware Transit Corporation
- Florida State College at Jacksonville
- Indiana University
- La-Z-Boy Incorporated
- MPW Industrial Services Group, Inc.
- Municipality of Chatham-Kent
- North Carolina State University
- Piniku Inc
- SENECA COLLEGE
- Southern Methodist University
- The Queen’s Health Systems
- University of Nebraska
Oracle Apps Unlimited Team
Are you looking for assistance or needing additional product information, roadmaps or additional license needs for your JD Edwards or PeopleSoft software? There is an Oracle Team created specifically to help you that is dedicated to supporting on-premise customers. Contact Nathalie Beaine ([email protected]) with the Oracle Apps Unlimited team for additional information.
Maximize the Quest Website – Links to tips
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to any of us on the Community Engagement team at [email protected] if you need help around your Quest membership.