Happy October to all our Quest members! Below is some key information about your membership.
INNOVATE Recordings Available Now!
If you attended Database & Technology Week, be sure to check out the session recordings that are available now on the Quest website for members! You can access them on the Learn tab by searching “INNOVATE 2021.”
Call for Presentations is now open! BLUEPRINT 4D June 6 – 9, 2022 in Las Vegas
The first-ever BLUEPRINT 4D is shaping up to be a great conference as the Oracle Cloud apps community prepares to gather for 4 days of strategic insights and practical deep-dive learning.
We’re looking for people who can talk about:
- How they’ve applied the latest Cloud apps functionality to drive business success
- Strategies for Cloud adoption or expansion
- Practical case studies for Cloud HCM, ERP, SCM, EPM or CX users
We invite you to consider sharing your insights with the Oracle user community. And don’t forget, speakers earn a FREE registration pass*!
*Primary speakers receive one complimentary individual registration which provides access to all general education, break-out, keynote and networking sessions, pending session acceptance and final submission of required session materials.
Membership rates increase in January
- Renew now to lock in 2021 membership rates, preserve your unlimited access to the Quest Community and enjoy the biggest event savings!
- Not time for you or your company to renew? No problem. We can still lock you into 12 additional months at the lowest rate. Please contact us at [email protected] for more information or to lock in the savings.
Save the dates:
- PeopleSoft RECONNECT Dive Deep – October 4 – 7
- JD Edwards INFOCUS Dive Deep– October 18 – 21
- Quest Experience Week (QXW) – December 6 – 9
- Database & Technology, JD Edwards, Oracle Cloud Apps, PeopleSoft
- We have special member pricing for these virtual conferences, including:
- Member discounts for individual registrations
- Member discounts for corporate passes (anyone from your company can attend)
- Quest’s calendar of events, including conferences & digital events, webinars, SIG and regional meetings, workshops, etc. can be found here.
Welcome to all the new Quest Oracle Community members that joined in September!
- Air Canada
- Australian National University
- DXC Technology
- Go-Live Advisor
- iQor After-Market Services
- San Diego County Office of Education
- The University of Texas at Dallas
- Westlake Hardware
Maximize the Quest Website – Links to tips
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to any of us on the Community Engagement team at [email protected] if you need help around your Quest membership.