Happy July to all our Quest members! Below is some key information about your membership.
Missed your chance to attend Cloud Applications Week? Recordings and slides are now available on the website and made accessible to Quest Professional and Corporate members. Check them out!
Save the dates:
- Database & Technology Week – August 23 – 27
- Cloud Applications INNOVATE – September 14 – 16
- PeopleSoft RECONNECT Dive Deep – October 4 – 7
- JD Edwards INFOCUS Dive Deep– October 18 – 21
- We have special member pricing for these virtual conferences, including:
- Member discounts for individual registrations
- Member discounts for corporate passes (anyone from your company can attend)
- Quest’s calendar of events, including conferences & digital events, webinars, SIG and regional meetings, workshops, etc. can be found here.
Welcome to all the new Quest Oracle Community members that joined in June!
- AstenJohnson Inc.
- Cerner Corporation
- Credigy Solutions, Inc.
- Royal Bank of Canada
- Samaritan Health Services
- Texas Health Resources
- University of Texas System Admin
Website tip – Signing up for the Website Activity Digest and following the appropriate website tags will make sure you keep up to date on the latest information around your product(s), module(s) and interests.
- Website Activity Digest – click the dropdown box to choose daily or weekly updates.
- Website Tags – Customize your recommended content by adding or removing tag subscriptions here. Along with any tags specific to your interests, we recommend you follow the following community-wide tag(s) as appropriate for you:
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to any of us on the Community Engagement team at [email protected] if you need help around your Quest membership.