Happy February to all our Quest members! Below is some key information about your membership.
Join us for an overview of our latest Learning Series Stairway to Cloud
This series is for IT and Business Leaders who would like some assistance in structuring their approach to moving their applications, especially ERPs, to the cloud. Hear from an enterprise applications expert who sees the world through a customer’s eyes and can help you sift through the sometimes cloudy advice out there.
Presented by Sue Shaw. Sue was an IT Director at a variety of large utility and energy companies and has spent over 30 years as a customer implementing and managing enterprise applications such as ERPs, Asset Mgmt Systems and CRMs. She started in the ERP world with SAP and JD Edwards and more recently is working in the cloud with NetSuite and Oracle Fusion. Sue believes that ERPs are the backbone of any company but rarely get the attention that they deserve.
More information can be found here.
Upcoming DB&T SIG Meetings
- Oracle Database 19c SIG Meeting – February 11, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm ET
- Cloud Computing SIG Meeting – February 17, 1:00 – 2:00 pm ET
Save the dates:
- JD Edwards Week – February 28 – March 4
- People Soft Week – March 7 – 11
- BLUEPRINT 4D – June 6 – 9, MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV
- BLUEPRINT 4D is a replacement for the COLLABORATE event. COLLABORATE has been discontinued following the dissolution of the user group partnership that supported the event.
- BLUEPRINT 4D is a brand new event presented by the Quest Oracle Community. It includes an agenda and programming identical to that offered in the Quest and IOUG Forums at COLLABORATE for the PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Cloud apps and Database & Technology communities.
- Interested in how BLUEPRINT 4D differs from RECONNECT/INFOCUS? Click here.
- Quest’s calendar of events, including conferences & digital events, webinars, SIG and regional meetings, workshops, etc. can be found here.
Welcome to the new Quest Oracle Community members that joined in January!
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Majestic Realty Company
- Robert W. Baird & Company, Inc.
- US Senate
- Waukesha-Pearce Industries
Maximize the Quest Website – Links to tips
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to any of us on the Community Engagement team at [email protected] if you need help around your Quest membership.