Happy New Year to all our Quest members! Below is some key information about your membership.
Membership rates increase in January
- Renew before January 31 to lock in 2021 membership rates, preserve your unlimited access to the Quest Community and enjoy the biggest event savings.
- Not time for you or your company to renew? No problem. We can still lock you into 12 additional months at the lowest rate. Please contact us at [email protected] for more information or to lock in the savings.
Save the dates:
- Oracle Database 19c SIG Meeting – January 14th, 11:00 am ET
- Oracle Maximum Availability Architecture (MAA) SIG – January 19th, 1:00 pm ET
- Cloud Computing SIG Meeting – January 20th, 1:00 pm ET
- BLUEPRINT 4D – June 6 – 9, MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV
- BLUEPRINT 4D is a replacement for the COLLABORATE event. COLLABORATE has been discontinued following the dissolution of the user group partnership that supported the event.
- BLUEPRINT 4D is a brand new event presented by the Quest Oracle Community. It includes an agenda and programming identical to that offered in the Quest and IOUG Forums at COLLABORATE for the PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Cloud apps and Database & Technology communities.
- Interested in how BLUEPRINT 4D differs from RECONNECT/INFOCUS? Click here.
- Quest’s calendar of events, including conferences & digital events, webinars, SIG and regional meetings, workshops, etc. can be found here.
Welcome to all the new Quest Oracle Community members that joined in December!
- BITS Pilani
- City of Prince George
- Element Six Ltd
- Hillwood Development Group
- InvenTrust Properties
- North American Stainless
- Northern Michigan University
- Salt River Pima Maricopa Indian Community
- US Senate
- Vidant Health
- Waukesha-Pearce Industries
Maximize the Quest Website – Links to tips
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to any of us on the Community Engagement team at [email protected] if you need help around your Quest membership.