Envigo shared their Oracle Cloud Implementation story in a recent presentation “All Roads Converge. Envigo’s Journey on Harmonizing Across the Globe” at Oracle HCM World. Through a phased HCM implementation project, Envigo implemented a global HR system that harmonized and streamlined their processes, increasing efficiency and access to real-time data across the organization. Envigo’s Journey provided these key takeaways:
- Choosing a provider that meets the unique needs of your organization is paramount to a successful system implementation, along with clear identification of goals for the project.
- A harmonized HR system delivers many benefits to an organization, including increased access to real-time data and process efficiency.
- It’s important to be realistic in project timelines and scope, considering how competing priorities and parallel projects may affect workflow.
- Cloud-based systems can provide an increased level of protection from cyber-attacks, an increasingly relevant technology benefit.
- International organizations require an additional layer of planning and consideration to navigate varying laws and regulations, language barriers and time zones.
- Inter-departmental cooperation is essential to a successful project.
Watch the full presentation here.
Get more key takeaways from our customers. Subscribe for FREE to the Quest cloud e-newsletter and get weekly updates on the many educational and networking resources Quest delivers to its user community.
Christina Yue, Customer Learning Manager |