Education for INFOCUS 20 is now live! You can now preview the sessions that will take place October 19-22, 2020, at our virtual INFOCUS conference. You can ignore the dates for now – the official schedule will be coming soon! For now, just take a look at the topics and speakers that you can expect to see during the event. Whether you’re interested in Enterprise Asset Management, Development, Financials, Human Capital Management, Manufacturing and Distribution, Real Estate, Supply Chain Management, or Technology, we’ve got something for you!
INFOCUS 20 Education Hot Topics
Enjoy education and networking around these hot topics at INFOCUS 20:
Attendees will get a look at the simplified upgrade process, advanced job forecasting, One View Financial statements, revenue recognition, outbound inventory management, and more new features.
Presentations will provide answers to questions about how the cloud can maximize your company’s JD Edwards investment.
Attendees will learn how to control permissions for individuals and groups of users. Secure objects such as applications, forms, rows, tabs, and more.
Sessions will explore how you can share information, boost performance, trim costs, and drive profitable growth on your World platform.
EnterpriseOne Orchestrator is becoming the communications backbone for your connected systems. It can help you rethink your entire JD Edwards integration strategy. The Orchestrator uses the same technology that drives JD Edwards Mobile Applications and UX One – the AIS Server – to expose the functionality built into JD Edwards applications. Learn how you can create orchestrations to help your organization eliminate time-consuming and error-prone manual processes as well as learn how Orchestrator Studio enables business analysts to create, test, and deploy orchestrations without having to understand the complexity of the underlying code required for processing orchestrations.
New Session Types for INFOCUS 20 Education
In this new digital format, we’ve decided to offer additional session formats to accommodate your learning style!
- Quick Tip Session (15 minutes): Looking for simple solutions that make a big impact? Attend a Quick Tip Session for quick, impactful tips that you can put to use right away!
- TECH Talk (15 minutes): Looking for inspiration? These TED-style talks introduce an innovative idea or creative solution to a challenging technology problem.
- Live Demo (15-30 minutes): See a product or feature in action! Ask questions and assess whether it could meet your needs.
- Best Practice Session (30 minutes): There’s always a better way of doing things. Get tried and true best practices in these sessions.
- Customer Case Study (30- 60 minutes): Hear how other users have successfully leveraged a specific product, tool, or process. Get first-hand tips and tricks, lessons learned, and advice.
- Insights Talk (60 minutes): This traditional lecture format provides an overview of a product, tool, or process, including key functionality, use cases, benefits, etc.
- Panel Discussion (60 minutes): Perspective is everything! Hear from a moderated lineup of 3-4 subject matter experts sharing different perspectives on a specific topic of interest.
- Roundtable Discussion (60 minutes): Join this facilitated open forum to exchange information and ideas around a specific issue, topic, or task.
- Special Interest Group (60 minutes): Engage with “your people.” Join a conversation hosted by one of our PeopleSoft SIG leaders to explore shared interests and hot topics.
- Workshop (2-4 hours): Dive deep in these hands-on sessions that walk you step-by-step through specific techniques and skills in a field.
Be sure to register before October 5 to take advantage of Early Bird prices!