INFOCUS Envision is taking place April 12 – 15, 2021! You won’t want to miss this JD Edwards virtual conference for strategic insights and actionable learning, and INFOCUS Envision registration is open now! Register before March 29 to take advantage of Early Bird savings!
Special Offer: Become a new Professional member and enjoy special member rates for INFOCUS, plus get an extra $50 off registration! New corporate members save $200 off the purchase of a corporate pass. Offer ends March 29th.
This year, INFOCUS is a two-part virtual conference series (INFOCUS Envision and INFOCUS Dive Deep) that connects hundreds of IT leaders and business users to JD Edwards experts, industry innovators, technology leaders, and Oracle product teams for insights, education, and information.
Attendees can chat with the experts, connect with and learn from other users and meet with solutions providers – all in a flexible, best-in-class digital format! Delivered on an interactive virtual event platform, exhibitors can directly engage with attendees via live chat, streaming demos, one-on-one video meetings, and more.
There are a variety of session types to choose from, including:
- Customer Case Study: Explain how you or your company have successfully leveraged a specific product, tool, or process. Pass along first-hand tips and tricks, lessons learned, and advice.
- Insights Talk: Looking to inspire? This traditional lecture format introduces an innovative idea or creative solution to a challenging technology problem.
- Panel Discussion: Perspective is everything! Hear from a moderated lineup of 3-4 subject matter experts sharing different perspectives on a specific topic of interest.
- Roundtable Discussion: Exchange information and ideas around a specific issue, topic or task in this facilitated open forum.
- Special Interest Group: Engage with “your people.” Host a conversation to explore shared interests and hot topics.
- Workshops: Dive deep in these hands-on sessions that walk you step-by-step through specific techniques and skills in a field.
At INFOCUS Envision, attendees can expect education and networking surrounding the following tracks and hot topics:
Presenters will dive into accounts payable, accounts receivable, advanced cost accounting, expense management, fixed asset accounting, general ledgers, OneView Reporting, and more to help extend companies’ return on investment.
Human Capital Management
Presentations explore how the products of human resource management, payroll, self-service, and time and labor can streamline users’ HCM strategy.
Manufacturing and Distribution
Attendees will learn about synchronizing end-to-end processes including demand and supply management, shop floor and inventory operations, and quality, logistics, and customer service.
Tools and Technology
Attendees will learn how infrastructure tools help easily install, update, manage and get the most from JD Edwards applications.
Take advantage of frequently delivered new enhancements, product innovation, and new features in smaller updates, and reduced requirements for costly, disruptive upgrades through Continuous Adoption. These incremental enhancements are easier to consume and help better align IT and the line of business.
Leverage some of the many JD Edwards features and functionality to create a simple and intuitive user experience. Whether you’re interested in UX One, Orchestrator, notifications, or one of the many other tools, take advantage of what JD Edwards has to offer.
Transform your JD Edwards environment into a connected, agile, and real-time business through digital transformation. Learn how to be a digital enterprise that uses technology to become more profitable and efficient.
Simplify and Automate
Simplify and automate the ongoing maintenance of JD Edwards to ensure that TCO stays low while taking advantage of innovation opportunities within JD Edwards.
Journey to the Cloud
In today’s competitive and disruptive environment, your business can gain value from a cloud deployment that supports growth, enables business agility, and lowers both cost and risk. There are several options for running JD Edwards in the Cloud that all help you protect your investment, gain agility, and maintain control.
There’s something for everyone, so don’t miss it! Join us for INFOCUS Envision on April 12 – 15, 2021!