Building on its COLLABORATE legacy, Quest is excited to introduce a BRAND NEW virtual conference, exclusively for Oracle Database and Technology users – INSYNC! The conference will take place on March 30 – April 1, 2021. We can’t wait for you to join us, and INSYNC education is now live! Begin browsing the great education and networking opportunities we have in store for you!
INSYNC connects technologists, developers, and DBAs to product experts, industry innovators, Oracle developers, and technology leaders for three full days of online education and networking. Build your agenda from four product tracks and over 100+ education sessions!
INSYNC is where:
- Oracle teams share plans and updates for Oracle Database and Technology products
- Product experts share case studies, best practices, and strategic insights
- Technologists and business leaders gain insights and make connections to help drive their business forward
- Database customers find solutions providers
- Developers & DBAs can:
- Talk with the experts
- Dive into product demonstrations
- Dig into new releases
- Get hands-on in practical workshops
- Get new ideas from case studies and best practices
- Ask questions, find answers.
INSYNC Session Types
There are a variety of session types to choose from, including:
- Customer Case Study: Explain how you or your company have successfully leveraged a specific product, tool, or process. Pass along first-hand tips and tricks, lessons learned, and advice
- Insights Talk: Looking to inspire? This traditional lecture format introduces an innovative idea or creative solution to a challenging technology problem.
- Panel Discussion: Perspective is everything! Hear from a moderated lineup of 3-4 subject matter experts sharing different perspectives on a specific topic of interest.
- Roundtable Discussion: Exchange information and ideas around a specific issue, topic or task in this facilitated open forum.
- Special Interest Group: Engage with “your people.” Host a conversation to explore shared interests and hot topics.
- Workshops: Dive deep in these hands-on sessions that walk you step-by-step through specific techniques and skills in a field.
Plus you won’t want to miss the keynote, presented by Jenny Tsai-Smith, Vice President of Database Product Management, Oracle!
Oracle Data Management Strategy
Presented by Jenny Tsai-Smith, Vice President of Database Product Management, Oracle
Oracle has a history of delivering data management solutions of choice for managing customers’ operational and analytical workloads on-premises and in the cloud. Jenny Tsai-Smith, Vice President of Database Product Management, shares Oracle’s strategy for continuing to deliver truly unique and innovative products and services to meet and exceed customers’ requirements.
Since joining Oracle in 1993, Jenny Tsai-Smith has held leadership roles spanning technical support, content development, education delivery, plus Oracle Cloud acceleration of startups and scientific research. As the leader for database product management, Jenny works with release and development management to take products and services from design through development to production. Her team runs the customer advisory board, drives technology adoption partners, performs field enablement, assists with migrations to Oracle Database, and works directly with a wide range of customers. She meets regularly with customers, partners, press and analysts to better understand existing and emerging data management requirements, and to discuss how database innovations can be applied to solve real-world challenges.
INSYNC Tracks and Hot Topics
DevOps & Deploy
Working on a database and/or application development means learning multiple languages and performing a balancing act between Web-based, wireless and client/server applications. What will give you the edge to create successful applications? Do you use the Oracle suite of tools, or do you need to look for something that you can integrate? And how will your applications be used? With wireless technology? Through a portal? Will your forms and reports be used on an intranet or on the internet? This track covers the topics that surround the development and deployment of your applications.
- IoT and Chatbots
- Code Management
- Complimentary Technologies
- Data Modeling
- Database Cloud/PaaS
- Design Fundamentals
- Development Fundamentals
- Development Tools
- DevOps (Ci/CD, Docker, etc.)
- Emerging Development Technologies (Python, Rest API, etc.)
- Infrastructure Technology (IaaS/Storage)
The relational database continues to evolve to include more new features, and as a result, has become even more complicated. On top of all the daily challenges of maintaining a high-performance database, now you have to be sure the data are available 24/7 and compatible with other systems. This track is designed to provide DBAs of every experience level and industry with the tools to productively and creatively administer your data.
- Database 101
- Database HA / DR / Recovery
- Database Internals
- Database Performance
- Database Security
- Database Upgrades and New Features
- ML in DB
- Blockchain Tables
- NoSQL Databases
Data Science & Analytics
Learn how organizations are using Data Science & Analytics to transform their operations and sustain their competitive advantage, addressing the challenges of managing rapid growth for data storage and availability, and how analytics are enabling organizations to function more efficiently. You’ll hear how other users are proactively using customer data to create opportunities, what how to make better, Big Data-driven decisions.
- Big Data
- Big Data Modeling
- Cloud BI / Analytics
- Data Analytics
- Data Integration (Kafka, etc.)
- Data Visualization
- Data Warehouse
- Machine Learning and AI
- On-Prem BI/Analytics
- System Architecture (Data Federation, Data Virtualization)
With so many emerging technologies on the horizon, it’s important to take a look at how your role is changing and evolving. Explore opportunities for improving or furthering your job role in today’s fast-paced and disruptive environment.
- Business Acumen (Presenting, leading teams)
- Evolving DBA
- Grow Your Role
- Networking for Success
- New to IT
- Prepare for Your Next Role
- Working with Others
There’s something for everyone, so don’t miss it! Join us for INSYNC on March 30 – April 1, 2021!
Quest members save up to 25% on registration! Plus, enjoy special members-only event programming and other year-round benefits. Not yet a member? Join today to get immediate access to big value member rates!
Additionally, Quest Professional & Corporate members have the option to take advantage of our Corporate Pass! With the Corporate Pass, you can enjoy unlimited employee access to INSYNC. Bring your whole team!