Searching for some great JD Edwards resources? There’s no need to look further — this round-up of the most popular resources from June, as chosen by the Quest JD Edwards Community, has you covered!
Just got a few minutes? Check out this blog. Customer-Driven Product Enhancements covers, among other things:
- Significant product updates
- EnterpriseOne Tools release 184.108.40.206
- Notification framework
- Orchestrator enhancements
- Updated platform certifications
If you’ve got a bit more time, dive into this Quest Customer Spotlight. A few key takeaways from our interview with Melissa Penfield, Director of IT Applications at Fluidmaster:
- Fluidmaster completed a global upgrade from 9.1 to 9.2 as a technical lift-and-shift project in 5 months
- Staying current on their ERP version supports Fluidmaster’s acquisition and growth strategy
- Upgrading to the current release enables Fluidmaster to stay up to date with infrastructure, browsers and new JD Edwards features
Ready for the full experience? Webinars allow you to get a first-hand look at the information that is most relevant to you. If you missed the live presentation of either of the following sessions, make sure to take a few minutes to catch the recordings if either of the following presentations would be useful.
- Extend JD Edwards EnterpriseOne without Customizations
- Learn directly from Oracle about how easily you can personalize and extend JD Edwards EnterpriseOne without customizations. When you don’t have to create customizations to achieve the level of personalization you want on your system, you eliminate the barriers to upgrade, allowing you to stay current with the newer technology paradigms providing modern user experience and higher user satisfaction level. Watch the recording to learn more.
- Following Your Business with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Notifications
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Notifications, released with Tools 9.2.2 in 2017, allows you to build notifications about practically any data, event, or condition that’s important to your business: large customer orders, inventory levels, important shipments, health and safety incidents. Your users can then subscribe to those notifications and receive updates in the EnterpriseOne user interface, via e-mail, or on mobile devices. Watch the recording to learn more.
Two webinars you’ll definitely want to check out are the next couple Oracle-led sessions in the featured JD Edwards series:
- Thursday, August 2 | UDOs—Cornerstone of JD Edwards Personalization & Extensibility Frameworks: Unveiling its Benefits and Best Practices
- In this session, Prakash Masand will be exploring the key aspects and best practices associated with JD Edwards UDOs (User Defined Objects). If you want to learn how UDOs enable you to adopt technological innovations with ease and simplicity, this webinar is for you! Register now.
- Thursday, August 16 | The New Lease Accounting Standard – Supporting Lease Term Changes in JD Edwards EnterpriseOne for Lessees
- This next session is a presentation focused on the new Global FASB/IASB Lease Accounting Standards. If you want to learn more, this session should be perfect for you – David Scott will go into detail on supporting lease term changes in JD Edwards EnterpriseOne for lessees and more. Register now.
Subscribe to the Quest Weekly Download to get more resources like this delivered straight to your inbox. Each week brings you the latest resources, upcoming webinars, networking opportunities, conference news and more!