PeopleSoft RECONNECT takes place online October 10 – 13, 2022. In this blog series, we interview key speakers to get a taste of the content they’ll be sharing and hear what they’re most excited about.
Can you tell us a bit about what you’ll be sharing in your upcoming RECONNECT presentation(s)?
I am really excited to be presenting five sessions at RECONNECT. We are going to delve into:
- How customers can improve their employees’ experience with Fluid Benefits Enrollment with our newest Benefits Plan Comparison and Benefits Statement Configuration
- Discuss tracking of Remote Workers and the two new Kibana Dashboards for Administrators and Managers
- Introduce the upcoming changes for Notifications and what customers will want to know to prepare for it
- Along with Julie Alonso, provide some tips and tricks for using Kibana Visualizations.
- Illustrate some of the newest and maybe overlooked features of Recruiting Solutions with Eileen Connelly of Oracle.
What other hot topics or challenges do you anticipate digging into with PeopleSoft customers?
It is always great to share some of our customers’ thoughts about our features and probing deeper into the subjects.
What are some other sessions you’re looking forward to attending, and why?
I always enjoy the customer led sessions and seeing the features in action. I am especially looking forward to the Chatbot session from Sarasota Memorial who is using it for Benefits and the customer panel discussion on Kibana that includes members of our Visualization Workgroup.
Join us! RECONNECT takes place online October 10- 13, 2022. The program includes 150+ PeopleSoft sessions, including roadmaps, demos and practical how-to sessions on hot topics like PeopleTools 8.60, Kibana Analytics, Autonomous PeopleSoft and Campus Solutions. Get the latest updates, insights and step-by-step overviews from the Oracle teams who build your product, the partners who implement it and the customers who drive value and innovation through their use of PeopleSoft capabilities. Register now.