In early April, Oracle released a mammoth security update that fixes 299 products spread wide across the Oracle product portfolio. The critical patch update (CPU) contains fixes for Oracle’s core database software, as well patches for Fusion middleware, PeopleSoft and JD Edwards, as well as a host of other products.
The PeopleSoft team passed on some additional information specific to PeopleSoft around the CPU.
PeopleSoft CPU Advisory
Oracle Support Document 2256316.1 (PeopleSoft Enterprise Applications April 2017 Critical Patch Update Knowledge Document) can be found here.*
April 2017 Critical Patch Update: Patch availability information for PeopleSoft Enterprise Applications
Note: In the following application Pre-Installation Notes, please review the additional “readme” docs.
- PeopleSoft Enterprise – FSCM
- PeopleSoft Enterprise Campus Solutions
- Please review the “PeopleSoft Enterprise Campus Solutions Pre-Installation*” document for applicable April 2017 Critical Patch Update patches, resolutions and instructions.
- Note: customers will also need to review and follow the instructions included in this “readme“* doc.
- PeopleSoft Enterprise PeopleTools
- Please review the “PeopleSoft Enterprise PeopleTools Pre-Installation*” document for applicable April 2017 Critical Patch Update patches, resolutions and instructions.
- The following CVE score has been updated:
CVE# Component Score CVE- 2017- 3519 7.5
- The PeopleTools version for 8.55 has been updated:
- PeopleSoft Enterprise PeopleTools 8.54.00: Apply Patch 8.54.31
- PeopleSoft Enterprise PeopleTools 8.55.00: Apply Patch 8.55.15
*indicates you must have a MOS login to view the document.