Rick DeLaney, Payroll Strategy Manager at Oracle, spoke at RECONNECT 18 about the Payroll for North America Update and Roadmap. He highlighted newer features that have been recently delivered and discussed features that are coming soon.
Shelby Klingerman, Content Curator |
Recently Added Features
Here are some of the features that have been recently updated and delivered in Payroll for North America:
- Tax class extension: delivered in PI 23
- Component lockdown: delivered in PI 23
- Canadian year-end processing: delivered in PI 24
- 1042-S enhancements: delivered in PI 25.
- New York paid family leave: delivered in PI 25
- Fluid Direct Deposit: delivered in PI 26
- Canadian employee Self-Service Fluid Direct Deposit: delivered in PI 26
- Tax updates: delivered in PI 27
- Tax changes for Arizona, Kentucky, Idaho, Colorado, New Mexico and Oregon.
- Canadian employee Self-Service Fluid year-end forms: delivered in PI 27
- Image 27 enhancements from Idea Space
- Paycheck inquiry descending sort
- Payroll Self-Service navigation collection
- Paycheck modeler exit
In addition to new delivered features, some roadmap items for Payroll for North America include:
- California Supreme Court overtime ruling
- W-4 Form changes for 2019
- U.S. employee Self-Service Fluid year-end forms
- Payroll for North America Fluid WorkCenter
- Paysheet update (PYLOAD)
For more details about recently delivered items or items that are on the roadmap, check out the full presentation here: PeopleSoft Payroll for North America Update and Roadmap– a member-only benefit.