Education for RECONNECT 20 is now live! You can now preview the sessions that will take place October 5-8, 2020, at our virtual RECONNECT conference. You can ignore the dates for now – the official schedule will be coming soon! For now, just take a look at the topics and speakers that you can expect to see during the event. Whether you’re interested in Enterprise Resource Planning, Human Capital Management, Tools and Technology, Enterprise Service Automation, Financial Management, Maintenance, Procurement (SRM), or Supply Chain Management, we’ve got something for you!
RECONNECT 20 Education Hot Topics
Enjoy education and networking around these hot topics at RECONNECT 20:
In the ever-changing technology environments, being able to provide information you need, where you need it, and when you need it is becoming more important. Learn how to personalize the user experience using PeopleSoft Fluid User Interface and understand how related content and simplified analytics allow you to get the specific information you need. Also hear about new PeopleSoft tools and frameworks such as Page Composer, Page and Field Configurator, and Activity Guide Composer that enable updates without costly customizations.
User Experience gives users a modern interface and the flexibility to use PeopleSoft applications on any device. Learn to create fluid pages and components and make them available to end users, and understand and use the technology to enable user flexibility.
PeopleSoft Selective Adoption is a lifecycle process used to apply maintenance and new features to PeopleSoft Applications. With Selective Adoption, PeopleSoft regularly delivers new maintenance and features and customers choose what to apply and when to apply it. Discover how to get the most out of PeopleSoft through an effective selective adoption strategy, tools and resources, enabling greater agility, and hearing recommendations and examples of strategies.
Rapidly deploy PeopleSoft environments while Oracle manages the infrastructure. This will allow you to use your configuration, customization, and data of PeopleSoft while Oracle handles the hardware and storage. Learn the value of PeopleSoft on Oracle Cloud, how to migrate, best practices, and lessons learned as companies embark on this journey.
PeopleSoft Test Framework helps to automate functional testing to run more tests with greater accuracy in less time. Learn how PTF can help reduce the time it takes to maintain your system, how to simplify the creation and execution of an automated system, and how it can enable and improve Selective Adoption.
New Session Types for RECONNECT 20 Education
In this new digital format, we’ve decided to offer additional session formats to accommodate your learning style!
- Quick Tip Session (15 minutes): Looking for simple solutions that make a big impact? Attend a Quick Tip Session for quick, impactful tips that you can put to use right away!
- TECH Talk (15 minutes): Looking for inspiration? These TED-style talks introduce an innovative idea or creative solution to a challenging technology problem.
- Live Demo (15-30 minutes): See a product or feature in action! Ask questions and assess whether it could meet your needs.
- Best Practice Session (30 minutes): There’s always a better way of doing things. Get tried and true best practices in these sessions.
- Customer Case Study (30- 60 minutes): Hear how other users have successfully leveraged a specific product, tool, or process. Get first-hand tips and tricks, lessons learned, and advice.
- Insights Talk (60 minutes): This traditional lecture format provides an overview of a product, tool, or process, including key functionality, use cases, benefits, etc.
- Panel Discussion (60 minutes): Perspective is everything! Hear from a moderated lineup of 3-4 subject matter experts sharing different perspectives on a specific topic of interest.
- Roundtable Discussion (60 minutes): Join this facilitated open forum to exchange information and ideas around a specific issue, topic, or task.
- Special Interest Group (60 minutes): Engage with “your people.” Join a conversation hosted by one of our PeopleSoft SIG leaders to explore shared interests and hot topics.
- Workshop (2-4 hours): Dive deep in these hands-on sessions that walk you step-by-step through specific techniques and skills in a field.
Be sure to register before September 21 to take advantage of Early Bird prices!