COLLABORATE 17: Technology & Applications Forum for the Oracle Community, held April 2-6, 2017 in Las Vegas is the place to be to find answers and discover solutions, exchange best practices, meet users just like you, discuss key topics and supercharge your JD Edwards knowledge.
This year’s conference offers more education and networking than ever before and what you’ll take away will help you and your organization transform your business and maximize the value of your investment.
Here are seven great reasons to join us in ’17:
- Access hands-on training through Sunday workshops for JD Edwards users. See all workshops here.
- Learn through more than 250 sessions about the tips and techniques to save you and your team time, money, and manpower, implementation and upgrade stories, and more. See all JD Edwards education here.
- Share innovative ideas around some of the hottest topics in the community, including 9.2, UX and mobile, hybrid cloud, user-defined objects, maximizing the 9s, and more. See sessions by topic of interest here.
- Make invaluable connections with JD Edwards users just like you through hundreds of Special Interest Group and networking sessions. View networking opportunities here.
- Meet face-to-face with Oracle teams, get the answers to your questions and find out what’s next for JD Edwards. Discover the ways Oracle JD Edwards is supporting COLLABORATE 17 here.
- Participate in special programs, including JD Edwards Ideathon, E1 Pages Contest, Women in Technology, Executive Programs, and more! Learn about these programs here.
- Find service and solution providers who can help you solve the challenges you and your organization face. See a list of the 200 exhibiting companies here.
There’s a lot more to explore! See all that COLLABORATE 17 offers JD Edwards users here.
Ways to Save on Registration
These are just a few highlights of what you can expect at COLLABORATE this year. If you are ready to get the best JD Edwards education and networking you can find, register by March 29 and take advantage of advance registration rates. See other ways to save and registration options here.
We can’t wait to see you in Las Vegas next month!