Zero Trust is the best practice framework for identity and access governance. However, adopting Zero Trust for legacy ERP applications like Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft, and JD Edwards presents challenges when you consider the current use of weak passwords, desperate identity providers, manual access management processes and role-based controls. Unfortunately, as remote/hybrid access requirements are piling up, enabling a Zero Trust security model has now become a priority project.
Join the ERP data security experts at Appsian Security as they break down the Zero Trust security model, help align the framework to legacy ERP, and demonstrate how your existing access controls can be enhanced to fully align with Zero Trust. In this webinar, you will learn:
1. Why data and transactions are essential variables for defining Zero Trust policies
2. Top use cases for leveraging dynamic access controls and data masking for access governance
3. How to optimize your identity governance strategy to include SSO and transaction level MFA
4. How security analytics can be used to enhance how you detect security threats
5. How to align access management processes like segregation of duties to Zero Trust
According to the latest data breach report by IBM and the Ponemon Institute, the cost of a data breach in 2021 is up 10% ( $4.24M) from 2019. Your business data is the target – and it’s time to act now!
Greg Wendt, Appsian Security
David Vincent, VP, Solution Strategy & Customer Experience, Appsian Security
Watch the full-length video
Access our complete catalog of webinars, blogs and customer stories. Leverage insight from across the community through our library of 4,000+ educational resources.