Esker is a global leader in cloud-based document process automation software. Esker’s solutions are compatible with all geographic, regulatory and technology environments, helping over 11,000 companies around the world improve efficiency, visibility, and cost-savings associated with the processing and exchange of information.
Founded in 1985, Esker operates in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific with global headquarters in Lyon, France and U.S. headquarters in Madison, Wisconsin. Last year, Esker generated 66 million euros in total sales revenue.
Esker’s solutions span the order-to-cash and purchase-to-pay cycles — allowing organizations to automate virtually any business process that runs on paper documents:
- Order Processing: automated entry and routing of incoming customer orders
- Accounts Receivable: automated sending and archiving of paper and e-invoices
- Collections Management: streamlined post-sale collection interactions
- Accounts Payable: automated entry and routing of incoming AP invoices
- Purchasing: electronic processing and delivery of supply chain documents