Presented by Quest JD Edwards Community, the official JD Edwards user group
Networking at INFOCUS Dive Deep
INFOCUS Dive Deep is packed with ways to connect virtually with other attendees beyond the education sessions. Take a look at all the fun ways you can meet and engage with new people!
Check out our region-specific activities for EMEA, Asia-pacific and Latin America.
INFOCUS Dive Deep Networking Activities
Mix and match your sessions for a flexible, custom experience!
- Product Networking Sessions – Network and relax in one of these sessions, which are broken out by a variety of roles and industries! Come ask questions, chat with peers, and access helpful resources.
- Coffee & Connect – Start off your morning with a hot cup ‘o joe and some conversation with fellow attendees around shared interests and hot topics during this casual 30-minute meet-up to get you prepped for the day.
- Roundtables – Join in a facilitated open forum to exchange information and ideas around a specific issue, topic, or task.
- Special Interest Groups – Join a conversation hosted by one of our JD Edwards SIG leaders and engage with other users that share your interests.
- Exhibitor Showcase – Chat with solutions providers in our interactive virtual expo! Dedicated Exhibitor Showcase hours enable you to visit booths to see live streaming demos, get your questions asked, download collateral, and explore what products and services could work for you and your company.
- Quest-opoly – Our popular game is back – now virtual! Play Quest-opoly by visiting and interacting with the exhibitors in the Exhibitor Showcase for a chance to win cool prizes.
- Demo-palooza – Chat with solutions providers and attend live demos for extra points in the INFOCUS Leaderboard challenge! Also, play our popular Quest-opoly game for a chance to win cool prizes.
Quest makes you better.
Better informed. Better at your job. Better connected.
Quest helps you:
- We connect you to technology leaders and companies driving innovation through Oracle products
- We bring IT strategists, product users and developers together with Oracle teams and vendor experts for discussion and learning
- We provide access to the Oracle teams that matter – those who develop the technology roadmaps, define product release requirements and develop your products
- We help companies make better decisions faster and equip their teams for transformation and modernization