BLUEPRINT 4D: Member FAQ
Quest members, we look forward to seeing many of you this year at our new BLUEPRINT 4D event in Las Vegas! This is a new event for the Quest Community, so we wanted to make sure you had all the pertinent info. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] with any other questions. Thank you!
BLUEPRINT 4D will take place June 6 – 9 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. This hybrid event will offer a full immersive in-person experience as well as a virtual program.
- The full, face-to-face program offers access to five Oracle product forums (JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, Oracle Cloud Apps, Database & Technology and Oracle Commerce), 250+ education sessions, Q&A sessions, workshops, networking activities, the exhibitor showfloor and more.
- The virtual program provides easy access to a curated package of 150+ key sessions, including Oracle presentations and a selection of must-attend sessions for key learning tracks.
BLUEPRINT 4D is replacing our COLLABORATE event, which was formerly co-hosted with OATUG and IOUG (now the Quest DB&T community).
- COLLABORATE has been discontinued following the dissolution of the user group partnership that supported the event.
- BLUEPRINT 4D is a brand new event presented by the Quest Oracle Community. It includes an agenda and programming identical to that offered in the Quest and IOUG Forums at COLLABORATE for the PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Cloud apps and Database & Technology communities, as well as the deep dive, hands-on learning that members know and love from our PeopleSoft RECONNECT and JD Edwards INFOCUS events.
- BLUEPRINT 4D is designed to provide both strategic insights and practical how-to education geared for IT leads, technologists and business users alike.
BLUEPRINT 4D kicks off our 2022 conference schedule, and will continue in the fall with our digital PeopleSoft RECONNECT and JD Edwards INFOCUS events.
- Over the course of the pandemic in 2020 and 2021, PeopleSoft RECONNECT and JD Edwards INFOCUS expanded to include a twice-yearly spring and fall virtual conference series.
- In 2022, the series continues with the PeopleSoft and JD Edwards Forums at BLUEPRINT 4D in June (in-person and online which replace the spring RECONNECT and INFOCUS Envision events), followed by the fully digital RECONNECT and INFOCUS Dive Deep events in the fall.
- Former RECONNECT and INFOCUS attendees will get access to the same hands-on, deep dive practical learning they know and love in person (or online) at BLUEPRINT 4D and online at the fall RECONNECT and INFOCUS digital events.
Quest members receive a deep discount on BLUEPRINT 4D registrations.
- Members save $400 dollars off the going registration rate for BLUEPRINT 4D. Plus, add a virtual corporate pass to any in-person registration and bring the whole team for just $1200!
- Membership rates increase January 15. Renew now for the best rates of the year.
- If you are planning on renewing your membership and would also like to take advantage of attending BLUEPRINT 4D and INFOCUS/RECONNECT, you may want to consider our membership bundle that includes membership and event registration. The bundle can save you an additional 15% off member prices. Bundle prices also increase on January 15.