March 30 - April 1, 2021
Insights. Information. Education.
Designed exclusively for the Oracle Database community.
Call for presentations is now closed.
Thank you for your contribution to this year’s debut INSYNC 21 conference. We look forward to your session presentation!
At INSYNC, we dive deep into practical Database & Technology learning as product users and experts share case studies, insights, best practices and tips & tricks with the Oracle community.
Getting ready for your presentation? Use these helpful links. Questions for the Quest team? Contact Shelby Klingerman at [email protected].
INSYNC Session Types
Mix and match your sessions for a flexible, custom experience!
- Customer Case Study: Explain how you or your company have successfully leveraged a specific product, tool, or process. Pass along first-hand tips and tricks, lessons learned, and advice
- Insights Talk: Looking to inspire? This traditional lecture format introduces an innovative idea or creative solution to a challenging technology problem.
- Panel Discussion: Perspective is everything! Hear from a moderated lineup of 3-4 subject matter experts sharing different perspectives on a specific topic of interest.
- Roundtable Discussion: Exchange information and ideas around a specific issue, topic or task in this facilitated open forum.
- Special Interest Group: Engage with “your people.” Host a conversation to explore shared interests and hot topics.
- Workshops: Dive deep in these hands-on sessions that walk you step-by-step through specific techniques and skills in a field.
INSYNC Tracks and Hot Topics
DevOps & Deploy
Working on database and/or application development means learning multiple languages and performing a balancing act between Web-based, wireless and client/server applications. What will give you the edge to create successful applications? Do you use the Oracle suite of tools, or do you need to look for something that you can integrate? And how will your applications be used? With wireless technology? Through a portal? Will your forms and reports be used on an intranet or on the internet? This track covers the topics that surround the development and deployment of your applications.
- IoT and Chatbots
- Code Management
- Complimentary Technologies
- Data Modeling
- Database Cloud/PaaS
- Design Fundamentals
- Development Fundamentals
- Development Tools
- DevOps (Ci/CD, Docker, etc.)
- Emerging Development Technologies (Python, Rest API, etc.)
- Infrastructure Technology (IaaS/Storage)
The relational database continues to evolve to include more new features, and as a result, has become even more complicated. On top of all the daily challenges of maintaining a high performance database, now you have to be sure the data are available 24/7 and compatible with other systems. This track is designed to provide DBAs of every experience level and industry with the tools to productively and creatively administer your data.
- Database 101
- Database HA / DR / Recovery
- Database Internals
- Database Performance
- Database Security
- Database Upgrades and New Features
- ML in DB
- Blockchain Tables
- NoSQL Databases
Data Science & Analytics
Learn how organizations are using Data Science & Analytics to transform their operations and sustain their competitive advantage, addressing the challenges of managing rapid growth for data storage and availability, and how analytics are enabling organizations to function more efficiently. You’ll hear how other users are proactively using customer data to create opportunities, what how to make better, Big Data-driven decisions.
- Big Data
- Big Data Modeling
- Cloud BI / Analytics
- Data Analytics
- Data Integration (Kafka, etc.)
- Data Visualization
- Data Warehouse
- Machine Learning and AI
- On-Prem BI/Analytics
- System Architecture (Data Federation, Data Virtualization)
With so many emerging technologies on the horizon, it’s important to take a look at how your role is changing and evolving. Explore opportunities for improving or furthering your job role in today’s fast-paced and disruptive environment.
- Business Acumen (Presenting, leading teams)
- Evolving DBA
- Grow Your Role
- Networking for Success
- New to IT
- Prepare for Your Next Role
- Working with Others
Benefits of presenting at INSYNC
As an accepted primary presenter at INSYNC, you’ll earn these exciting benefits:
Primary Customer Speakers: You will receive complimentary full-conference registration valid March 30 – April 1, 2021 including access to all breakout sessions, keynotes, and official networking events once you have accepted the session and submitted in your session materials.
Primary Exhibiting or Sponsoring Vendor Speakers: You will receive complimentary full-conference registration valid March 30 – April 1, 2021, including access to all breakout sessions, keynotes and official networking events once you have accepted the session and submitted in your session materials.
- Your company must have a signed contract submitted for March 30 – April 1, 2021 in order to be considered an Exhibiting/Sponsoring Vendor.
- Please note: Vendors may only attend INSYNC if they have a 2021 membership with Quest and if they are sponsoring and/or exhibiting at INSYNC.
Non-Exhibitor/Sponsor Vendor Speakers: You will not be able to present/participate in INSYNC. If you are interested in speaking/participating please reach out to Michael Marks
Primary ACE Speakers: You will receive complimentary full-conference registration valid March 30 – April 1, 2021, including access to all breakout sessions, keynotes and official networking events once you have accepted the session and submitted in your session materials. Verification could be required and can not be transferred.
All speakers will receive:
- A profile in the Speakers section of the agenda builder and networking platform, through which supplementary materials can be shared.
- Customer Speakers – individuals who work for a company/organization that utilizes at least one (1) Oracle product or service in a business capacity, and does not re-sell services, support, Oracle products or complimentary products to its customers.
- Vendor Speakers – individuals who work for a company that sells products, services, support or other complimentary offerings to Oracle products or services.
- Primary Speakers – the lead presenter listed in the session information. Please note, there can only be one primary speaker per presentation.
- ACE Speakers – an individual who is currently recognized in Oracle ACE Program. Verification could be required.