September 27 - September 29, 2023
Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel
Presented by Quest Oracle Community
We can’t wait to see you in Denver!
Be sure you’re prepared and ready for three days of learning and fun!
Accessing the INFOCUS Event App
Important: Event registration is required to access the INFOCUS event app and agenda.
Download the Quest Event App
Log in using the same email address you used to register and your registration id (2023JDE-xxxxx) that can be found in your INFOCUS registration confirmation email. NOTE: You must enter the entire registration code.
Can’t find your registration id? We’re here to help! Email [email protected].
Already downloaded the Quest Event App when attending BLUEPRINT 4D?
Follow these steps:
- Tap on the gear icon in the top right corner
- Tap “Exit to Event List”
- Select INFOCUS 2023
You will then be prompted to log in.
Build your agenda
From the home screen, tap “agenda” to see a full list of sessions by day and time.
To filter by product and track, tap the gray box at the bottom of your screen with the filter icon. Then select all filters that apply.
Add sessions to your schedule
Tap any session to open session details. To add to your schedule, click the Star icon located in the green nav bar on the left. To see your schedule, select “My Schedule” from the home menu.
Quest for Good at INFOCUS 23
Partner with Quest to help make a positive impact in the local communities that host our events. Visit a participating Quest for Good vendor at the INFOCUS Exhibitor Showcase or scan below to contribute directly.
A big thank you to Circular Edge for being the first to support the Quest for Good initiative by contributing $2,000 as they celebrate their 20th anniversary celebration!
INFOCUS Virtual Replay Event Pass
Extend the learning to your team with a big value Virtual Replay Event Pass for unlimited replay access for 60 days!
Save up to 50% when you add a Virtual Replay Event Pass to your registration. Get unlimited employee access to INFOCUS session replays for 60 days at the Virtual Replay Event!
Watch on-demand – any time, any place!
Hotels & Transportation
The Quest Room block is now sold out.
Please check availability at nearby hotels including Embassy Suites, Hyatt Place, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Inn & Suites.
Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel – INFOCUS Headquarters Hotel
1550 Court Place // Denver, CO 80202
Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel invites you to experience the grandeur of having 1,238 distinctly appointed downtown Denver hotel rooms and 82 luxurious suites. Perfectly located on a mile-long pedestrian promenade of outdoor bistros, microbreweries, shopping and entertainment, and situated in the heart of Denver’s financial and business districts. Hop on the free shuttle and you’ll be whisked around the area which also includes some top downtown Denver attractions, like the Denver Performing Arts Complex, Colorado Convention Center and the City’s major professional sports stadiums.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What’s included with my full conference registration pass?
- Do I need a Quest membership to register?
- Should I book my hotel through Quest’s hotel block?
- How can I download the INFOCUS mobile app?
- Are meals included in my registration?
- How do I update or cancel my registration? How do I submit a substitution request?
- What should I wear to the conference?
- Is Wi-Fi available?
What’s included with my full conference registration pass?
- Entry and access to 200+education sessions
- Conference general sessions and keynotes
- Special Interest Group (SIG) and networking sessions
- Exhibitor Showcase entrance (including Wednesday evening receptions)
- Morning coffee and afternoon refreshments throughout the week
- Lunch (Wednesday, Thursday & Friday)
- INFOCUS 90s Party
- Quest Speed Networking: 90 minutes of networking with other JD Edwards users where you’ll be paired up and have the chance to meet and talk shop briefly before moving on and chatting with another JD Edwards user.
- Complimentary access to Quest Hands on Labs
- Quest-opoly game with over 100 chances to win!
Do I need a Quest membership to register?
- Membership is not required, but Quest Members* save up to 45% off non-member event rates.
- Quest members are also eligible to purchase a Virtual Replay Event corporate pass with any in-person registration.
- Explore membership options here.
* Professional and Corporate Quest members receive conference registration discounts.
Should I book my hotel through Quest’s hotel block?
Yes, rooms booked through the Quest room block at the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel qualify for special rates. Limited rooms are available at best rate, so book early!
How can I download the INFOCUS mobile app?
More information about how to download and access the INFOCUS mobile app is available here.
Are meals included in my registration?
Yes, the conference agenda lists conference meals, breaks and receptions.
How do I update or cancel my registration? How do I submit a substitution request?
You can use the myConference registration management portal for most registration update needs.
If the myConference portal does not address your specific needs to update your registration, please email [email protected].
What should I wear to the conference?
We suggest wearing business casual attire. We also recommend bringing a sweater or jacket, in case meeting rooms are cooler than desired (meeting room temperatures are set at maximum seating capacity.)
Is Wi-Fi available?
Yes, Wi-Fi is accessible in hotel sleeping rooms and conference meeting space. We will provide information on connecting to Wi-Fi in the conference meeting space onsite.