October 24 - October 27, 2022
Insights. Information. Education.
Join us online!
Presented by Quest JD Edwards Community
Thanks for joining us!
Thank you for all your participation and engagement at INFOCUS 22! We hope you had a meaningful experience learning and connecting with Oracle, providers, and other users.
- Access to the session recordings and slides is available within the Pathable platform until November 11th.
- Need more time? Quest Professional and Corporate members get UNLIMITED ACCESS to ALL Quest event content via the Quest website. Learn more about membership, or take a look at our special 2023 JD Edwards bundle for the BIGGEST event and membership savings!
“INFOCUS offers a lot of good technical information, case studies and expert advice.”
“INFOCUS provides a great opportunity to connect and learn from industry colleagues.”
What you’ll learn
Walk away with fresh insights and new skills
At INFOCUS 22, we’ll cover:
- The latest features and enhancements for EnterpriseOne Release 22 and Release 23
- How Orchestrator continues to be the catalyst that leads customers to automation, integration, and simplification
- Learn about the latest application enhancements that automate, optimize, and transform business processes
- How JD Edwards is simplifying and automating tasks that continue to lower the Total Cost of Ownership
- Explore how your development experience can be transformed using a no code/low code approach to personalizing how your business operates
- Hear real-world experiences from customers who are on their trajectory to digital transformation
- Discover how we empower customers to run JD Edwards in OCI and take advantage of Oracle Cloud applications
- Learn how Release 23 begins your journey of moving toward intelligence in ERP
- Regional updates and information for the global JD Edwards community
Meet JD Edwards users from around the world and connect with the Oracle product teams and business partners for the latest on EnterpriseOne Applications, Orchestrator, Extensibility, System Automation and more, plus live demos and plenty of customer Q&A. Take your pick of how-to sessions with product experts and learn practical JD Edwards tips for immediate use.
INFOCUS 22 is where JD Edwards users of all levels and from around the world can dig into new releases, dive deep into practical learning, get new ideas from best practices, see what others are doing with their JD Edwards systems and hone their core JD Edwards skills.
- 200+ JD Edwards sessions
- Keynote address from Oracle
- Release 23 Product Updates and Roadmap from Oracle’s Jeff Erickson
- Live product demonstrations
- “Ask Me Anything” sessions with JD Edwards Executives
- Hot topic Q&A sessions
- Step by step how-to sessions
- Insights talks
- Customer case studies
- Roundtable discussions
- Product & industry networking sessions
- Panel discussions
- Special Interest Groups
Attendees can customize their personal agendas for a fully immersive conference experience or pick and choose from a few key sessions each day.
JD Edwards Keynote: Welcome to INFOCUS 2022
Gary Grieshaber, Oracle
Paul Houtkooper, Oracle
Kickoff JD Edwards INFOCUS 22 with Gary Grieshaber, Group Vice President of Applications Development and Paul Houtkooper, Vice President of Applications Development sharing their vision for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.2 and how customers have a competitive advantage by leveraging JD Edwards Digital Platform to drive innovation. Join Gary and Paul for an entertaining update on the future of ERP.
Key Oracle speakers at INFOCUS include:
Not yet a member?
Monday, October 24th
Tuesday, October 25th
Wednesday, October 26th
Thursday, October 27th
“The virtual conference format works. Same relevant and useful content and networking opportunities with all the comforts of home.”