Register by October 10th and get up to 40% off!
Join us online for INFOCUS 22
Practical, hands-on learning for the JD Edwards community.
JD Edwards INFOCUS brings together IT leaders and business users with JD Edwards experts, industry innovators, technology leaders and Oracle product teams for insights, education and information. Get ready to dive deep into Release 23, On-Click Provisioning, Orchestrator, UX One, and personalizations!
At INFOCUS, JD Edwards customers of all levels can dig into new releases, dive deep into practical learning, get new ideas from best practices and hone their core JD Edwards skills during four jam-packed digital days of education and networking. Attendees can chat with the experts, connect with and learn from other users and meet solutions providers.
All digital, all JD Edwards – join us October 24 – 27, 2022.
Interested in speaking at INFOCUS? Learn more
“INFOCUS offers a lot of good technical information, case studies and expert advice.”
“INFOCUS provides a great opportunity to connect and learn from industry colleagues.”
What you’ll learn
Walk away with fresh insights and new skills
At INFOCUS 22, we’ll cover:
- The latest innovation for JD Edwards applications and how to optimize business processes
- Leverage orchestrations and utilizing Orchestrator Studio to drive digital transformation
- Simplifying the day to day system administration
- How to create and provide a personalized user experience
- Best practices for retire customizations with EnterpriseOne extensibility framework
- Regional updates and information for the global JD Edwards community
Meet JD Edwards users from around the world and connect with the Oracle product teams and business partners for the latest on EnterpriseOne Applications, Orchestrator, Extensibility, System Automation and more, plus live demos and plenty of customer Q&A. Take your pick of how-to sessions with product experts and learn practical JD Edwards tips for immediate use.
Not yet a member?
Monday, October 24th
Tuesday, October 25th
Wednesday, October 26th
Thursday, October 27th
“The virtual conference format works. Same relevant and useful content and networking opportunities with all the comforts of home.”