April 12 - April 15, 2021
Plan for the future. Roadmaps, updates, enhancements & cloud.
All new. All digital. All JD Edwards.
Plan ahead: roadmaps, product updates, enhancements, cloud adoption and more.
Hear the latest new product announcements and innovations directly from the Oracle product and strategy teams, including:
- The tremendous cumulative value that 9.2 can provide to your organization
- How customers are transforming their business with the JDE Digital platform
- New user experiences JD Edwards supports such as chatbots, mobile, notification and UX One
- Cloud options for JD Edwards customers
- The latest innovations in system automation
- Opportunities for eliminating customizations
Live outside North America? We’ve made it easier for JD Edwards users around the globe to join us this spring. Learn more
“The virtual conference format works! Same relevant and useful content and networking opportunities, with all the comforts of home!”
INFOCUS Envision Keynote and Roadmap Sessions
Innovation & Digitization: How to Succeed in Challenging Times
Presented by Lyle Ekdahl, Senior Vice President Product Development, Oracle
In today’s global economy, it is important to be able to adjust to changing market demands and unforeseen events. Companies can either prosper or fail with these changes. Continuous innovation and digital transformation are key factors for companies that are being successful. Innovation and digitalization allow companies to remove costly manual tasks, re-image business process and leverage modern technology. By removing this friction from processes, companies can reduce costs, quickly adopt to changing market demand and innovate to create new business opportunities.
Roadmap: JD Edwards Product Update and Roadmap
Presented by Jeff Erickson & Keith Sholes, Oracle
JD Edwards has a long history of delivering innovative solutions to customers across a wide expanse of industries. We continue to focus on optimizing the suite of JD Edwards applications you’re using to run your business, enable these applications to be the core of your digital initiatives and simplify and automate everything to do with managing your JD Edwards instances. The JD Edwards product team will share the latest and future product improvements as we continue to deliver truly unique and innovative solutions to meet and exceed your expectations.
“For me, Quest INFOCUS is a place of discovery. Every session amazes me with the innovative things our customers and partners do. It reminds me why we work so hard to build the world's best software.”
INFOCUS Envision is designed to make digital learning easy with flexible, mix and match programming that fits easily into your schedule, including extended session schedules, instant replays and simulcasting for users outside North America. Plus, special all-digital pricing delivers high value for companies tightly managing their budgets!
Join the Oracle product team, industry innovators, technology leaders and other product experts for 4 jam-packed days of JD Edwards education.
See what’s on deck this year:
- Dedicated learning tracks – pick your topic and connect with other users via daily coffee chats, lounges, Q&A sessions and chat threads hosted by knowledgeable product experts
- Flexible session formats – choose from 6 mix and match session formats including case studies, Insights Talk, Panel and Roundtable Discussion, Special Interest Groups, Workshops and more to create your custom agenda
- Networking opportunities – find your people in topic-specific take-away sessions, networking corners, special interest groups, lounges and more
- Exhibitor Showcase – meet expert solution providers, watch a product demo or win great prizes with Quest-opoly
- Quest members-only programming – Professional and Corporate members can drop by the Quest Member Lounge to schedule 1:1 meetings with Oracle, sign up for special members-only sessions and get connected to product specialists
INFOCUS Envision — you won’t want to miss it! Learn from the experts, follow tracks specific to your interest and choose from 100+ sessions covering buzzworthy topics like Continuous Adoption, User Experience, Digital Transformation, Simplify and Automate, Journey to the Cloud and more!
Companies in attendance at last year's event:
Quest is your community
We bring people together to share insights and solve problems
Quest helps you:
- We connect you to technology leaders and companies driving innovation through Oracle products
- We bring IT strategists, product users and developers together with Oracle teams and vendor experts for discussion and learning
- We provide access to the Oracle teams that matter – those who develop the technology roadmaps, define product release requirements and develop your products
- We help companies make better decisions faster and equip their teams for transformation and modernization