October 24 - October 27, 2022
JD Edwards INFOCUS
Plan for the future. Roadmaps, updates, enhancements & cloud.
Presented by the Quest JD Edwards Community
JD Edwards INFOCUS
Get hands on with JD Edwards: new releases, features & functionality
Build your JD Edwards skills, knowledge and expertise with 4 jam-packed days of hands-on digital education. At JD Edwards INFOCUS, you’ll learn directly from the JD Edwards experts: the Oracle teams who build your product, the partners who implement the latest features and functionality and the expert customers who successfully drive business value through their use of the product capabilities.
Not yet a Quest member? Get access to quality JD Edwards education and networking year-round. Join now!
Registration opens in August
“INFOCUS offers a lot of good technical information, case studies and expert advice.”
“INFOCUS provides a great opportunity to connect and learn from industry colleagues.”
JD Edwards INFOCUS is where JD Edwards users of all levels and from around the world can dig into new releases, dive deep into practical learning, get new ideas from best practices, see what others are doing with their JD Edwards systems and hone their core JD Edwards skills.
- 200+ JD Edwards sessions, including 80+ Oracle team presentations
- Live product demonstrations on the JD Edwards INFOCUS showfloor
- Hot topic Q&A sessions
- Step by step how-to sessions
- Insights talks
- Customer case studies
- Roundtable discussions
- Region-specific networking activities
- Product & Industry networking sessions
- Panel discussions
- Special Interest Groups
Attendees can customize their personal agendas for a fully immersive conference experience or pick and choose from a few key sessions each day.
Quest is your community
We bring people together to share insights and solve problems
Quest helps you:
- We connect you to technology leaders and companies driving innovation through Oracle products
- We bring IT strategists, product users and developers together with Oracle teams and vendor experts for discussion and learning
- We provide access to the Oracle teams that matter – those who develop the technology roadmaps, define product release requirements and develop your products
- We help companies make better decisions faster and equip their teams for transformation and modernization