October 1 - October 3, 2024
Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel
Registration opens July 2024!
Join us for INFOCUS 24!
Practical, hands-on learning for the JD Edwards community.
Join us in person this September as the JD Edwards community gathers once again at the Denver Sheraton for insights, updates and education.
JD Edwards INFOCUS brings together IT leaders and business users with JD Edwards experts, industry innovators, technology leaders and Oracle Product teams for insights, education and information. Get ready to dig deep into hot topics like Release 23, Orchestrator, No code/low code, JD Edwards on OCI, Automation, UX One, Personalization/Extensibility and more!
At INFOCUS, JD Edwards users of all levels can dig into new releases, dive deep into practical learning, get new ideas from best practices and hone their JD Edwards skills during three jam-packed days of education and networking. Attendees can chat with with the experts, connect with and learn from other users and meet solution providers.
What you’ll learn
Walk away with fresh insights and new skills
At INFOCUS 23, we’ll cover:
- The latest features and enhancements for EnterpriseOne Release 23
- Understand how Orchestrator continues to be the catalyst that leads customers to automation, integration, and simplification
- Explore the latest application enhancements that automate, optimize, and transform business processes
- Learn how JD Edwards is simplifying and automating tasks that continue to lower the Total Cost of Ownership
- Transform your development experience using a no code/low code approach to personalizing how your business operates
- Hear real-world experiences from customers who are on their trajectory to digital transformation
- Discover how we empower customers to run JD Edwards in OCI and take advantage of Oracle Cloud applications
- Learn how Release 23 begins your journey towards Enterprise Automation
- Get regional updates and information for the global JD Edwards community
Meet JD Edwards users from around the world and connect with the Oracle product teams and business partners for the latest on EnterpriseOne Applications, Orchestrator, Extensibility, System Automation and more, plus live demos and plenty of customer Q&A. Take your pick of how-to sessions with product experts and learn practical JD Edwards tips for immediate use. Browse sessions
INFOCUS Agenda at-a-Glance
Three jam-packed days of education and networking
INFOCUS offers 3 jam-packed days of JD Edwards learning designed to keep you in the loop on JD Edwards updates and feature enhancements, with plenty of practical how-to learning. Flexible session formats let you build the agenda that best fits your schedule.
Join us in Denver, live and in person!
Get hands on at INFOCUS 24
Hear what’s coming from JD Edwards and how to plan for the next few years: which product extensions to consider, how to leverage technology investments to move your business forward and best practices for running JDE on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. Get roadmap updates, dig into recent releases and dive deep into hot topics like Release 23, Orchestrator, No code/low code, JD Edwards on OCI, Automation, UX One, Personalization/Extensibility and more!
Networking at INFOCUS
Connect with other customers, the product strategy teams and expert JD Edwards partners
We’ve packed the conference with plenty of ways to connect with other attendees beyond the education sessions. Take a look at all the fun ways you can meet and engage with new people!
INFOCUS 22 is where JD Edwards users of all levels and from around the world can dig into new releases, dive deep into practical learning, get new ideas from best practices, see what others are doing with their JD Edwards systems and hone their core JD Edwards skills.
- 200+ JD Edwards sessions
- Keynote address from Oracle
- Release 23 Product Updates and Roadmap from Oracle’s Jeff Erickson
- Live product demonstrations
- “Ask Me Anything” sessions with JD Edwards Executives
- Hot topic Q&A sessions
- Step by step how-to sessions
- Insights talks
- Customer case studies
- Roundtable discussions
- Product & industry networking sessions
- Panel discussions
- Special Interest Groups
Attendees can customize their personal agendas for a fully immersive conference experience or pick and choose from a few key sessions each day.
Not yet a member?
Thanks for joining us!
Thank you for all your participation and engagement at INFOCUS 22! We hope you had a meaningful experience learning and connecting with Oracle, providers, and other users.
JD Edwards Keynote: Welcome to INFOCUS 2022
Gary Grieshaber, Oracle
Paul Houtkooper, Oracle
Kickoff JD Edwards INFOCUS 22 with Gary Grieshaber, Group Vice President of Applications Development and Paul Houtkooper, Vice President of Applications Development sharing their vision for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.2 and how customers have a competitive advantage by leveraging JD Edwards Digital Platform to drive innovation. Join Gary and Paul for an entertaining update on the future of ERP.
Key Oracle speakers at INFOCUS include:
“INFOCUS offers a lot of good technical information, case studies and expert advice.”
“INFOCUS provides a great opportunity to connect and learn from industry colleagues.”