One great event. Five impactful programs. Unlimited learning & networking.
With record attendance and a hugely successful program, BLUEPRINT 4D 2023 is a wrap!
The 4-day event drew over 1,500 hundred attendees. With 450+ education sessions and five distinct programs, including the JD Edwards Forum, a freshly redesigned PeopleSoft RECONNECT Live!, the new Oracle Cloud Summit, the Oracle Database Forum and an expanded 2-day Quest Executive Forum, BLUEPRINT 4D delivered an insightful, innovative and engaging event that received rave reviews.
Highlights of this year’s conference included:
- Record attendance and very strong net promotor scores for all programs:
|JD Edwards Forum||178||410||Excellent|
|PeopleSoft RECONNECT Live!||121||335||Very Good|
|Oracle Cloud Summit||199||379||Excellent|
|Oracle Database Forum||37||132||Excellent|
- A successful debut of the new Oracle Cloud Summit, which included programs for ERP/SCM Cloud, HCM Cloud and Move to Cloud and drew strong customer engagement
|Move to Cloud||129||204|
- Positive community response for the NEW Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in Tech program
- An expanded 2-day Executive Forum that features special guest speakers, exclusive networking activities and conversations with the Oracle executive teams
- Expanded networking opportunities including product-specific community luncheons, Oracle happy hours, industry networking sessions and theatre style lunch & learn sessions
- An attendee appreciation party at AT&T Stadium, home of the Dallas Cowboys
BLUEPRINT 4D 2023 drew high praise from attendees. But don’t take our word for it. See what people had to say for themselves:
- “Great content and people! Very valuable to me and my team.”
- “A fantastic opportunity to learn what others are doing.”
- “This conference is unmatched in providing product updates, inspiration and motivation to use our JDE investments in new, creative ways.”
- “The sessions were terrific, and I got a ton of value!”
- “It’s a great place to network and get inspired about PeopleSoft.”
- “Very informative sessions and wonderful networking opportunities.”
- “The presentations were diverse and interesting with a ton of information and valuable connections.”
- “Excellent sessions that will help me do my job better and also ideas for where we can take PeopleSoft.”
- “So much information was presented both functionally and technically!!!!”
- “Overall, I couldn’t be more impressed with the conference’s organization and execution – I give it a perfect 10/10!”
Thank you to everyone who made this year’s BLUEPRINT 4D such a resounding success – our community members, Oracle partners, speakers, exhibitors and sponsors. We hope you’ll join us again next year for BLUEPRINT 4D 2024, May 7 – 10, back at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas.