by Christina Yue, Customer Learning Manager |
To accelerate digital transformation, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools Release 9.2 Update 3 (9.2.3) recently added these capabilities to JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Orchestrator:
- Launch orchestrations from EnterpriseOne events. JD Edwards developers can invoke this new business function from EnterpriseOne interactive and batch applications using events or table triggers.
- Improve monitoring of orchestrations and notifications. A new Orchestrator Monitor provides visibility into the health and operation of orchestrations and notifications.
- Reduce errors for the entire orchestration. A new error handling feature enables the designer more control over how errors in one orchestration step could impact an entire orchestration’s process.
- Expand your data formats for sending data into Orchestrator. In addition to the typical JSON input, orchestrations can now read data in comma-separated values (CSV) format, easily exported from spreadsheets.
Click here to view the full JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools Release 9.2 Update 3 released by Oracle on November 8, 2018. The full release includes updates to Notification Message Center and My Worklist, Form Extension, UX One Foundation, 64-bit enablement, and platform certifications.
Get more information about Orchestrator from these upcoming webinars:
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Orchestrator: Patterns that Lead to Digital Transformation presented by Oracle’s AJ Schifano—scheduled for Thursday, February 7, 2019, at 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. EST.
- Consuming Excel Data with Orchestrator presented by EmeraldCube Solution’s David Ruprecht—scheduled for Thursday, February 7, 2019, at 2:00-3:00 p.m. EST.
COLLABORATE 19 registration is live! Join us April 7-11, 2019, in San Antonio. Click here to learn more and follow #C19TX on Twitter to stay current on all things COLLABORATE19.