Welcome IOUG members. Check back for updates as the integration progresses.
June Updates: Membership is live!
IOUG members – set a new password with your IOUG log-in email to activate your Quest IOUG Database & Technology account today!
All memberships have been migrated over from IOUG.org to questoraclecommunity.org. Be on the lookout for a welcome email from [email protected] with instructions on your new member account. Member log-ins, content and groups are all live as of July 1. Check the email associated with your IOUG for log-in instructions.
Read the May 10 press release:
Quest and Independent Oracle Users Group Finalize Integration Deal
It was great to interact with so many of you at COLLABORATE 19. We received wonderful feedback from the event. The energy on-site surrounding our Quest/IOUG integration was palpable! We’re excited to share that voting has closed and the IOUG community and board have approved the motion to join the Quest Oracle Community.
The IOUG Database & Technology Community is on its way to Quest! Over the next couple of months, our teams will continue to work together, transferring IOUG membership interests and web assets to their new home. If you are an IOUG member, be on the lookout for email updates and information about your new membership at Quest! Be sure to add @go.questoraclecommunity.org to your Safe Sender list.
Read the March 4 press release:
Quest and IOUG to Create an Integrated Destination for Oracle Apps, Technology and Developer Audiences
Benefits for IOUG members:
- Enhanced year-round member benefits, in particular, the Quest online community with features such as the online content library, search and connect networking, webinar series and lively forums
- Increased staffing resources that will extend member support as well as enable key IOUG functions like speaker recruitment, content selection conference education, content creation and publication
- Expanded corporate resources – one single corporate membership will provide unlimited company access to Oracle Database & Technology, Cloud Applications, JD Edwards and PeopleSoft communities
- Additional conference opportunities for speakers, sponsors, partners at INFOCUS, RECONNECT and other Quest programming
Exciting opportunities for the Quest Oracle Community:
- Extended Oracle product knowledge and expertise within the user community, now spanning Oracle apps, technology and developer audiences
- Enhanced value for Quest corporate members – expanded Database & Technology support means increased learning and networking opportunities for developers and technologists within your company
- Increased access to content, knowledge and networking for all Quest community members
- Additional conference opportunities for Quest speakers, sponsors, partners at INFOCUS and RECONNECT
Benefits for our vendors and partners:
- Four product communities within one organization: Cloud Applications, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft and now Oracle Database & Technology
- Three distinct user audiences: apps, developer and technologists
- Expanded networking opportunities, speaking and event participation
Learn more about the integration and transition plans for IOUG members.
Looking for networking opportunities?