March 30 - April 1, 2021
Insights. Information. Education.
Designed exclusively for the Oracle Database community.
All new. All digital. All Oracle Database & Technology.
Early bird savings end March 15!
Introducing INSYNC 21
Three jam-packed days of Oracle Database and Technology learning
Building on its COLLABORATE legacy, Quest is excited to introduce a BRAND NEW virtual conference, exclusively for Oracle Database and Technology users.
INSYNC connects technologists, developers and DBAs to product experts, industry innovators, Oracle developers and technology leaders for 3 full days of online education and networking. Build your agenda from 4 product tracks and over 100+ education sessions!
INSYNC is where:
- Oracle teams share plans and updates for Oracle Database and Technology products
- Product experts share case studies, best practices and strategic insights
- Technologists and business leaders gain insights and make connections to help drive their business forward
- Database customers find solutions providers
- Developers & DBAs can:
- Talk with the experts
- Dive into product demonstrations
- Dig into new releases
- Get hands-on in practical workshops
- Get new ideas from case studies and best practices
- Ask questions, find answers.
It’s all digital!
Delivered on Quest’s interactive virtual event platform, INSYNC provides an immersive yet interactive learning experience suited for all learning style and interests.
- Oracle keynote presentations and Q&A sessions
- Customer case studies & best practice sessions
- Roundtable discussions
- Live streaming demos
- Hands-on workshops
- SIG and Regional meetings
- Attendee networking activities
- Digital showfloor with virtual exhibitor booths
Special Offer: Become a new Professional member by March 15 and enjoy special member rates for INSYNC, plus get an extra $50 off registration! New corporate members save $200 off the purchase of a corporate pass.
* Applies to new customer memberships only.
Jenny Tsai Smith, Vice President of Database Product Management, Oracle
INSYNC Keynote Session
Oracle Data Management Strategy
Presented by Jenny Tsai-Smith, Vice President of Database Product Management, Oracle
Oracle has a history of delivering data management solutions of choice for managing customers’ operational and analytical workloads on-premises and in the cloud. Jenny Tsai-Smith, Vice President of Database Product Management, shares Oracle’s strategy for continuing to deliver truly unique and innovative products and services to meet and exceed customers’ requirements.
Since joining Oracle in 1993, Jenny Tsai-Smith has held leadership roles spanning technical support, content development, education delivery, plus Oracle Cloud acceleration of startups and scientific research. As the leader for database product management, Jenny works with release and development management to take products and services from design through development to production. Her team runs the customer advisory board, drives technology adoption partners, performs field enablement, assists with migrations to Oracle Database, and works directly with a wide range of customers. She meets regularly with customers, partners, press and analysts to better understand existing and emerging data management requirements, and to discuss how database innovations can be applied to solve real-world challenges.
Quest events bring together individuals and companies representing a wide range of industries and sectors.
Here are examples of the organizations who attend our Database & Technology events.
Quest makes you better.
Better informed. Better at your job. Better connected.
Quest helps you:
- Increase your personal knowledge, skills and efficiency
- Find answers and solve problems
- Make better, more informed decisions
- Develop expertise and expand your professional influence
Quest helps your company:
- Make better, faster, more informed decisions
- Become more efficient in its use and deployment of Oracle products
- Develop its technology roadmap
- Solve problems and address areas of product concern
- Transform its organization and modernize product planning
- Recognize opportunities for efficiency gains and cost savings