Database and Technology Week
November 14 - November 18, 2022
FREE digital learning for the Oracle Database & Technology Community
Register now for free!
Database & Technology Week
This FREE digital event dives deep into current Database & Technology challenges, strategies for best practice, and real-life applications covering hot topics like:
- Autonomous Database
- OCI Database Management
- Infrastructure Technology
- Unified Observability
- Oracle APEX Application Development 22.2
- Machine Learning
Plus, hear from the Oracle Database Strategy Team!
Don’t miss this great week of Database & Technology learning!
Have questions or need help? Contact us at [email protected].
Database & Technology Week Agenda
Monday, November 14
Sean Stacey, Oracle
Russ Lowenthal, Oracle
Anuj Mohan, Big River Steel
Gary Gordhamer, Viscosity
Tuesday, November 15
Arvind Rajan, Joe Finlinson & Mohammed Jiyash, Astute
Sriram Vrinda, Oracle
Rich Evans, Oracle
Paul Parkinson, Oracle
Andy Tael, Oracle
Wednesday, November 16
Alfredo Abate, BBB Industries
Francisco Munez Alvarez, Distinguished Product Manager Oracle MAA
Ray Kalmbach & Marcia Morey, Dell Technologies
Nisha Riyaj, Oracle
Marc Sewtz, Oracle
Thursday, November 17
Sinan Petrus Toma, Oracle
Erik Benner, Mythics
Ahmed Aboulnaga, Maximus Attain
Kai Yu, Dell Technologies
Steve Lemme, Oracle
Simon Pane, Pythian
Friday, November 18
Jim Czuprynski, Anuj Mohan, Rich Niemiec, Biju Thomas
Patrick Wheeler, Oracle
John Beresniewicz, Oracle
Sean Stacey, Oracle
“There is something for everyone & you learn from some of the best in the business.”
How to participate
View the Agenda
View all the sessions offered during Database & Technology Week by clicking the + during the registration process.
Register for each session (It’s Free!)
Register for each session you would like to attend by clicking the box next to each session.
NOTE: You must check the box beside each session to be registered.
Join the Live Sessions
You will receive a calendar invite from GoTo Webinar after you register for each session. Simply click the links in the invite to join the session.
Need to add more sessions after you’ve registered?
Log into the myConference portal.
- If you are a Quest member, please log in with your membership email and password to access your event history.
- Non-members can sign in using their registration ID number and registration email address.
- Go to Add Options
- Click the +
- Check the box beside each session you want to add
- Click Next
- You will then see a list of all the sessions you registered for
Test your setup
All tools used as part of the Database & Technology Week Webinar series are designed to work with both PC and Macintosh computers with an Internet connection. Sessions will take place on the GoToWebinar platform.
Need to join webinars while on the go? Use the GoToWebinar mobile apps to join webinars from anywhere using your iOS, Android and Windows devices.
Headphones or speakers are recommended to hear the live session audio.
Terms and Conditions
Thanks to our sponsors:
Quest makes you better.
Better informed. Better at your job. Better connected.
Quest helps your company:
- Make better, faster, more informed decisions
- Become more efficient in its use and deployment of Oracle products
- Develop its technology roadmap
- Solve problems and address areas of product concern
- Transform its organization and modernize product planning
- Recognize opportunities for efficiency gains and cost savings
Quest helps you:
- Increase your personal knowledge, skills and efficiency
- Find answers and solve problems
- Make better, more informed decisions
- Develop expertise and expand your professional influence