Present at INFOCUS 20
We want to hear from you! Share your stories, insights, expertise and experience with the Quest Oracle Community. Selected speakers are eligible to receive a free full conference pass (some rules apply).
- Selected presenters will receive a complimentary registration* to the conference
* Vendor companies must be exhibiting or sponsoring to be able to present
- If you are a primary presenter, you must upload your slide deck before you receive your complimentary conference registration
Access your presentation
Accept your session, make edits to your presentation and upload your slide deck via the link below:
Benefits of presenting at INFOCUS 20
As an accepted primary presenter at INFOCUS 20, you’ll earn these exciting benefits:
Primary Customer Speakers will receive complimentary full-conference registration valid August 25-27, 2020 including access to all breakout sessions, keynotes, conference meals and official networking events. (you must book your hotel through the conference website or receive a $100 USD fee).
Primary Vendor Speakers will receive complimentary full-conference registration valid August 25-27, 2020 including access to all breakout sessions, keynotes, conference meals and official networking events (you must book your hotel through the conference website or receive a $100 USD fee).
Please note: Vendors may only attend INFOCUS if they have a 2020 membership with Quest and if they are sponsoring and/or exhibiting at INFOCUS.
All speakers will receive:
- A profile in the Speakers section of the INFOCUS agenda builder and networking app, through which supplementary materials can be shared.
- An “official speaker” badge to use in highlighting your participation with your online networks.
- Customer Speakers – individuals who work for a company/organization that utilizes at least one (1) Oracle product or service in a business capacity, and does not re-sell services, support, Oracle products or complimentary products to its customers.
- Vendor Speakers – individuals who work for a company that sells products, services, support or other complimentary offerings to Oracle products or services.
- Primary speakers – the lead presenter listed in the session information. Please note, there can only be one primary speaker per presentation.
INFOCUS 20 Education Tracks & Hot Topics
INFOCUS 20 features multiple education tracks across a range of JD Edwards topics.
Key Tracks at INFOCUS
Sessions cover capital asset management, rental management, resource assignments, equipment cost analysis and more.
Attendees will learn how to design and define application objects, enable applications to serve various locations and language while sharing the same data, define end-to-end processes in a user-friendly, graphical design environment and more.
Presenters will dive into accounts payable, accounts receivable, advanced cost accounting, expense management, fixed asset accounting, general ledgers, OneView Reporting and more to help extend companies’ return on investment.
Human Capital Management
Presentations explore how the products of human resource management, payroll, self-services and time and labor can streamline users’ HCM strategy.
Manufacturing and Distribution
Attendees will learn about synchronizing end-to-end processes including demand and supply management, shop floor and inventory operations, and quality, logistics and customer service.
Sessions will focus on how to effectively manage real property investments as an owner or landlord as well as streamline and optimize financial and operational processes.
Supply Chain Management
Presentations will explore how companies can reduce inventory and operational costs while improving customer service.
Attendees will learn how infrastructure tools help easily install, update, manage and get the most from JD Edwards applications.
Attendees will get a look at the simplified upgrade process, advanced job forecasting, One View Financial statements, revenue recognition, outbound inventory management and more new features.
JD Edwards on the Cloud
Presentations will provide answers to questions about how the cloud can maximize your company’s JD Edwards investment.
Attendees will learn how to control permissions for individuals and groups of users. Secure objects such as applications, forms, rows, tabs and more.
JD Edwards World
Sessions will explore how you can share information, boost performance, trim costs, and drive profitable growth on your World platform.