October 23 - October 26, 2023
Join us online for the global PeopleSoft event of the year
Registration opens August 21st!
Present at RECONNECT Dive Deep
Share your experience and insights with the PeopleSoft community
Thank you for your interest. The 2023 RECONNECT Dive Deep Call for Presentations is now closed.
Accepted as a 2023 speaker? Edit/upload your presentation here.
This year’s conference focuses on:
- Asset Management (ALM): Gain the tools to help your team add and maintain assets, work with leased assets and budgeting, manage maintenance, warranties, repairs, and insurance, and more to manage your assets throughout the entire lifecycle.
- Campus Solutions: Get the latest release in PUM Image 28 to help you adapt to change in today’s global higher education environment.
- Financial Management (FMS): Take advantage of world-class finance processes that reduce costs and increase automation to deliver critical business insight.
- Human Capital Management (HCM): Transform your traditional administrative HR functions into opportunities to drive engagement, productivity, and business value. PeopleSoft HCM can help organizations increase hiring speed, source and recruit top candidates, retain and nurture talent, provide learning and growth opportunities, and increase bench strength by proactively planning for succession.
- Procurement and Supply Chain (SRM, SCM): Gain tools to help manage suppliers throughout the lifecycle of their relationship – from initial supplier discovery, through qualification and onboarding, to ongoing maintenance and perhaps eventual obsolescence.
- Projects (ESA): Enterprise Service Automation enables project-centric organizations and departments to establish core operational processes that support full project lifecycle management – across operations and finance.
- PeopleSoft on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI): Moving your PeopleSoft application to the cloud enables you to build and run a wide range of applications in a scalable, secure, highly available, and high-performance environment. Learn more about how you can automate processes, reduce costs, enhance performance, and continuously innovate with PeopleSoft on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
- PeopleTools and Technology: Utilize the newest features and functionality in PeopleTools 8.60 to reduce operating costs, automate manual work, improve user experience, and more!
- Analytics (includes Kibana): Kibana is a powerful, open-source analytic tool that provides rich analytics and visualization, improved understanding of your data, and enables better decision-making. Learn about how Kibana has evolved since its initial release in PeopleTools 8.57 and what use cases benefit most from Kibana vs. other PeopleSoft analytics.
- Configuration: Learn how to personalize the user experience using PeopleSoft Fluid User Interface and understand how related content and simplified analytics allow you to get the specific information you need. Also hear about new PeopleSoft tools and frameworks such as Page Composer, Page and Field Configurator, and Activity Guide Composer that enable updates without costly customizations.
- Digital Assistants (includes Chatbots and PICASO): Provide employees with an improved user experience, better insights, and easy access to information with the help of digital assistant.
- Guided Learning: Improve productivity and reduce support costs by providing your employees with real-time step-by-step guidance as they enter data into the system.
- Lifecycle Management
- User Experience and Search (includes Fluid Navigation): User Experience gives users a modern interface and the flexibility to use PeopleSoft applications on any device. Learn to create fluid pages and components and make them available to end users, and understand and use the technology to enable user flexibility
Hays have what Oracle describe as one of the most complex PeopleSoft set ups in Europe. Attend this session to see how they planned and delivered an update that included an uplift of PeopleSoft images in Finance and HCM from PI18 to PI34, upgraded PeopleTools from 8.55 to 8.58. moved to the latest Oracle database 19c and introduced features such as Fluid. All while their whole IT and business staff were working at home during the COVID-19 lockdown.
Contract entry has become a very long and daunting process as our customer contracts are getting more complicated. To address this challenge, we implemented a csv file upload process to create contracts utilizing Component Interface. The new process has saved our company many hours of manual work every month. This presentation will discuss why we needed to implement the new process and show how we got it done.
While HR Notifications can target specific employees, it can’t send a detailed message, like “Your time on July 21 is in error because X” or “You need to approve time for EE 12345.” But we can use another tool, Alert Framework, for the more detailed, targeted messages we need to send.
Join us to learn how easy it is to send these messages via email and notification!
Benefits of presenting at RECONNECT Dive Deep
As an accepted primary presenter at RECONNECT, you’ll earn these exciting benefits:
Primary Customer Speakers: You will receive complimentary full-conference registration valid October 24-26, 2023 including access to all breakout sessions, keynotes, and official networking events once you have accepted the session and submitted in your session materials.
Primary Exhibiting or Sponsoring Vendor Speakers: You will receive complimentary full-conference registration valid October 24-26, 2023, including access to all breakout sessions, keynotes and official networking events once you have accepted the session and submitted in your session materials.
- Your company must have a signed contract submitted for October 24-26, 2023 in order to be considered an Exhibiting/Sponsoring Vendor.
- Please note: Vendors may only attend RECONNECT if they have a 2023 membership with Quest and if they are sponsoring and/or exhibiting at RECONNECT.
Non-Exhibitor/Sponsor Vendor Speakers: You will not be able to present/participate in RECONNECT. If you are interested in speaking/participating please reach out to Michael Marks
All speakers will receive:
- A profile in the Speakers section of the agenda builder and networking platform, through which supplementary materials can be shared.
- Customer Speakers – individuals who work for a company/organization that utilizes at least one (1) Oracle product or service in a business capacity, and does not re-sell services, support, Oracle products or complimentary products to its customers.
- Vendor Speakers – individuals who work for a company that sells products, services, support or other complimentary offerings to Oracle products or services.
- Primary Speakers – the lead presenter listed in the session information. Please note, there can only be one primary speaker per presentation.