ORACLE CLOUD ERP
Feature Highlights for Oracle Fusion Joint Venture Management in 22A, 22B, and 22C
Join our product managers and learn about Joint Venture Management’s new features, improvements, and changes introduced in 22A, 22B, and 22C.
Learn how to:
- Improve account selection with Joint Venture Accounts Sets for joint venture processes, which allows you to identify distributable accounts, accounts that are distribution only, and ownership definition assignment rules
- Comply with your Joint Operating Agreement’s overhead calculation requirements with new overhead methods and functionality
- Accelerate the creation of Partner Contributions with Partner Contribution Requests
- Easily track the statistics and states associated with your joint venture and use the information in your allocation processes
- Karen Brown, Director, Financials Product Management, Oracle Cloud ERP
- Arpit Zelawat, Senior Product Manager, Oracle Cloud ERP
PLEASE NOTE: In order to attend this event, you must be an Oracle Cloud Customer Connect community member. If you are not a member, register here to join.