Why join Quest?
We help you learn.
- Oracle Q&A sessions
- In-person events & conferences
- Digital events & conferences
- Blogs & white papers
- Special interest groups
- Digital forums
We develop your team.
We help your organization:
- Build skills
- Expand knowledge
- Increase efficiency
- Improve user experience
- Plan for the future
We connect you.
We give you access to:
- Expert product users
- Oracle strategy and product development teams
- Experienced solutions providers
Quest connects you to four active user communities:
Quest is trusted by users from:
JD Edwards INFOCUS
September 27 - 29, 2023
Practical, hands-on learning for the JD Edwards community.
JD Edwards INFOCUS brings together IT leaders and business users with JD Edwards experts, industry innovators, technology leaders and Oracle product teams for insights, education and information.
Join us in Denver September 27 – 29, 2023. Registration opens June 12th!
PeopleSoft RECONNECT Dive Deep
October 23 - 26, 2023
Practical, hands-on learning for the PeopleSoft community.
PeopleSoft RECONNECT Dive Deep brings together IT leaders and business users with PeopleSoft experts, industry innovators, technology leaders and Oracle product teams for insights, education and information. Hear the latest updates on PeopleTools, HCM and ERP and get ready to dive deep into hot topics like Analytics, Configuration, Digital Assistants, Guided Learning, Lifecycle Management, User Experience and Search.
BLUEPRINT 4D 2024
May 7 - May 10, 2024
Come together for insights, innovation & community.
BLUEPRINT 4D is where Oracle customers come together with the Oracle product teams and partner community to learn, share and network together. Get the latest updates, learn about new features, see live product demos and extend your Oracle network by connecting with Other Oracle customers. We’ve got a great program planned for the Quest community, with 5 exciting events-within-the-event in the works.
- JD Edwards
Heavily Modified Wilbur-Ellis Upgrades to 9.2 in 6 months!
Quest had a chance to speak with Ankur Goswami, Lead Developer, at Wilbur-Ellis about the company’s upgrade to 9.2 and the tools they used to plan and implement their upgrade. [su_checkmark-bullets] Wilbur-Ellis upgraded from 9.0 to 9.2 in 6 months…
How SRNS Used PeopleSoft Page and Field Configurator to Avoid Customizations
Savannah River Nuclear Solutions (SRNS) was able to leverage the PeopleSoft Page and Field Configurator in several use cases as an alternative to making customizations. [su_checkmark-bullets] SRNS leveraged Page and Field Configurator because the company has a priority on low…
How Moving to the Cloud Transformed ARRIS
By moving to the Cloud, ARRIS was able to transform their entire business, starting with HR and moving its way through the rest of the company. [su_checkmark-bullets] ARRIS’ move to Cloud was a choice that was made in order to…
There’s something in Quest for everyone. Technical and functional and strategic. Quest helps us get the most that we can from the Oracle products we purchase.
Director, Enterprise Applications at Washington Corporations
Join for free
Become part of the community. A Quest membership gives you access to:
- Four product communities: JD Edwards, Oracle Cloud Apps, PeopleSoft and Database & Technology
- Several Quest-hosted Oracle user conferences: BLUEPRINT 4D, RECONNECT, and INFOCUS
- A packed calendar of digital events featuring Oracle product leaders and industry innovators sharing roadmap insights, best practices, case studies and practical deep dive learning
- A regular schedule of webinars highlighting impactful customer stories, tips & tricks and hands-on learning
- News & updates via several popular blogs and 4 product-specific newsletters
- A robust content library, organized by product, that includes in-depth white papers, customer stories, how-to videos, training presentations and webinar recordings
- A host of special interest groups focused on industry verticals, hot topics and regional/country communities
- Active forums where users can post questions or answer another user’s query
- Access to the solution provider directory that allows you to find Oracle product solution and service providers who can help you improve your business
- A friendly community of Oracle users who are committed to helping each other through their Oracle journeys